Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Colorado Rifle Antelope Hunts w/Voucher >

Colorado Rifle Antelope Hunts w/Voucher

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Colorado Rifle Antelope Hunts w/Voucher

Old 08-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default Colorado Rifle Antelope Hunts w/Voucher

I have a few spots for a fully guided, all inclusive, rifle antelope hunts in northwest Colorado. These hunts are a full 3 days and come complete with meals, lodging, guide, game care and transportation during the hunt. The tags are guaranteed through the Colorado Landowner Voucher Program. You will need to buy a Colorado rifle antelope tag, which we will put together with the voucher and you are ready to go. You can expect a lot of action on this hunt and we have experienced a 100% success rate on this hunt over the past several years. Bucks will be very nice, scoring in that 70-80" range. Cost is 2700.00 plus the cost of the tag. If anyone is looking for a hunt with high success and lots of action, this is most definitely the hunt for you. Call or email for additional information.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
719-748-5509
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Colorado Rifle Antelope Hunts w/Voucher-coloradoantelope2.jpg   Colorado Rifle Antelope Hunts w/Voucher-coloradoantelope4.jpg   Colorado Rifle Antelope Hunts w/Voucher-coloradorifleantelope2.jpg   Colorado Rifle Antelope Hunts w/Voucher-coloradorifleantelope1.jpg  
Old 10-22-2016, 07:30 PM
Fork Horn

Is it from a stand, or stalk? What is the attitude ? & physical conditioning needed ?
Old 10-23-2016, 09:59 AM
Typical Buck

The rifle hunts are spot and stalk with a success rate of near that 100% mark. You will see lots of animals and have a ball on this hunt. Of course it is past for 2016, but if you would like to take a look at my antelope hunts for the 2017 season, give me a call anytime. Thanks and good hunting.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
719-748-5509
[email protected]