Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Colorado Trespass Fee Rifle Hunt w/Voucher >

Colorado Trespass Fee Rifle Hunt w/Voucher

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Colorado Trespass Fee Rifle Hunt w/Voucher

Old 05-27-2015, 06:25 PM
Typical Buck

Default Colorado Trespass Fee Rifle Hunt w/Voucher

I have 3 spots available for a do it yourself, trespass fee, rifle elk hunt in Colorado. On this hunt, you will have total access to 4,000 acres of private property and over 15,000 acres of forest land. The hunt comes complete with a fully furnished ranch house. This is a full 5 day hunt, arriving the day before and leaving the day after your scheduled hunt. You will be hunting an area that requires the drawing of a tag, but we have a landowner voucher that goes along with the hunt, so the tag is a guarantee. It normally takes 2-3 preferences points for a nonresident to draw a tag and 1-2 for a resident. You can expect to see bulls in that 260-330" range on this property. Cost is 3000.00 plus the cost of a Colorado elk tag, which we put together with the voucher and it is included in the price, no extra charge for the landowner voucher. If anyone is looking for a great rifle elk hunt but doesn't need a guide, you really need to check this hunt out. We only have the 3 spots available, so if anyone is interested, get back to me as soon as you can as this hunt will not last long. Call or email for additional information.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
719-748-5509
[email protected]
www.colorado-adventures.com
Old 07-15-2015, 05:18 PM
Typical Buck

This hunt has been booked. If anyone is still looking for a quality elk hunt,, rifle or archery, I still have fully guided hunts available. These are all inclusive hunts complete with meals, lodging, guide, game care and transportation during your hunt around the thousands of acres of private property. Bulls will be very nice 5x5s and some bulls that will score up to and over 350", depending on the hunt and trophy quality of the ranch to be hunted. If anyone is looking, give me a call or drop me an email anytime.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
719-748-5509
[email protected]
www.colorado-adventures.com