Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Maine bear hunt

Old 03-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default Maine bear hunt

I'm looking for a maine bear hunt this year if I can find one who shill has spots available . Looking to hunt over bait. Any suggestions? This will be my first bear hunt.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Spike

Checkout our site: www.discountedhunts.net, feel free to call me anytime I'm pacific time. Here is a bear hunt we offer in Maine.

Bear Hunts over Bait
We offer Maine bear hunting over bait based out of Grand Lake Stream, Maine. Our baits are extremely active. We bait seven days a week to hold the bears on our sites. Presently we are running around 90 bait sites. In many of the areas we hunt we have exclusive rights and leases, some on whole townships. Each week of the season we hunt a different area so you are always on a fresh bait site.
We take great pride in providing very personal and professional Maine bear hunting. I demand the best from my guides, and a 110% effort every day of the hunt is what you will get. Our guides are the best in Maine and do everything possible to provide you with a successful hunt. We take three to four hunters per guide, transport you to your stand, and pick you up at dark. Bears will be completely recovered, skinned and quartered the same evening to ensure the best care of your trophy.
We will place you on a bear bait that is best suited for your style of hunting, from bows, handguns, rifles, muzzleloaders or shotguns. Lodging is included in the price of the hunt. All cabins have full kitchens, hot showers and electricity, some have TV. A 50% deposit is required when booking Maine bear hunting over bait and the balance is due upon arrival.

The 5 day hunt is $ 2000 discounted down to only .................................................$ 1395 per hunter.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Spike

bears from 490 to 605 pounds taken in the past few years.

Thanks

Jeremy
250-589-6775
Director
Discountedhunts.net
Canadianoutfittersource.com