Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Lion hunting south africa

Old 01-17-2014, 11:48 AM
Spike

Default Lion hunting south africa

Good day all

We are offering Lion hunts in South Africa as from this year. All hunts will be according to PHASA and SAPA rules and regulations.

This offer is for an all inclusive 7 x Day hunt. Prices vary from $20 850 - $ 27 500 depending on the lions age.

Included:

5 hunting days
Private Chartered flight from OR thambo to hunting area
Accommodation, food and drinks
All permits
Plains game can be added to the hunt

Hunting Area - 4000 ha fenced
Outfitter - Myself
PH - DG licensed ph

Please pm me for pictures of the different size lions.

Kind Regards
Old 01-17-2014, 06:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just read all about these SA pen raised lions on AR and this sure sounds like one. Put a picture up...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 01-18-2014 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Insulting another member
Old 01-18-2014, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator

This topic is in the Hunts/Outfitters forum which is an area designed for people to advertise hunts. It's not meant to debate/discuss high-fence hunting, etc.

...Self Deleted by CalHunter...

p.s. Welcome aboard Dos en Dal. Sorry for the somewhat chilly reception but as you might guess, your type of facility is one of those hot button issues on this website and community. Not judging you or your facility, just pointing out a relevant reality on this website. Anyway, welcome aboard and pull up a stump to the fire and stay a while.
Cal

Last edited by CalHunter; 01-18-2014 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Fairness to Another Member
Old 01-18-2014, 11:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

PM sent to Moderator and it will certainly be discussed in the Political Forum.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:28 AM
Spike

Thanks for the welcome Cal, no offence taken by TopGun3006 i know it is a topic that has been discussed on all hunting forums. And sometimes the discussions can become quite steamy. Unfotuanatly in SA there is very few almost zero hunting areas that is unfenced. It is the way we do it in SA and it is regulated by Nature concervation.

So as long as everybody is staying within the rules set out and comply to the ethics of PHASA South Africa would stay a top hunting country and our wild life numbers will continue to grow.

I joined the forum to contribute were i can and maybe offer the clients of the hunting net some good hunts.

Will defenatly be staying and plan to share where i can.

Best Regards
Old 01-18-2014, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator

My earlier post now self moderated and part of TopGun3006's post restored. TG is a gentleman and I do happen to agree with him on some of the relevant issues. I can't wait for the discussion/debate in the Political Forum.