Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Do It Yourself Archery Antelope Hunts - Colorado >

Do It Yourself Archery Antelope Hunts - Colorado

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Do It Yourself Archery Antelope Hunts - Colorado

Old 01-03-2014, 09:14 PM
Typical Buck

Default Do It Yourself Archery Antelope Hunts - Colorado

I have spots available for some unguided, do it yourself, archery antelope hunts available in eastern Colorado. This hunt is 3 full days and includes meals and lodging for 600.00. We have blinds set at waterholes, fence crossings and alfalfa fields. You will see a lot of animals on this hunt and everyone has there opportunities. You will be hunting thousands of acres of private property and you can expect to see bucks in that 14-17" range, scoring 70-80"+ P&Y. If you are looking for a great western hunt that won't break the budget, you need to check this hunt out. Season dates are 15 August through 20 September. We also have fully guided hunts available for 1500.00. On the fully guided hunt, we will also put in some spot and stalk hunting along with the blind hunting as well as complete game care and transportation around the ranches during your hunt. We can also arrange airport pickup at the Colorado Springs airport if needed. Call or email for additional information and references.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
[email protected]

Last edited by coloradooutdoors1; 01-03-2014 at 09:22 PM.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

A true DIY hunt does not cost $600. This is basically a drop camp. Many archery tags for CO are available without preference points. Someone can get the tag and hunt a lot of northwest CO on public land for the cost of the tag.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Typical Buck

Yup that is true, but this area is loaded with antelope, doesn't have the pressure that public land may have, and we have multiple blinds set at waterholes, fence crossings and our biggest draw, the alfalfa fields. Plus you are getting food and lodging for that price. I guess you won't be coming on this hunt but I get more than enough hunters each and every year, and that is a very good price for a hunt on 40,000+ acres of private property for a tag that is available over the counter. Thanks for your input though.

Dennis Hurrell
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Old 01-15-2014, 11:59 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by coloradooutdoors1
I have spots available for some unguided, do it yourself, archery antelope hunts available in eastern Colorado. This hunt is 3 full days and includes meals and lodging for 600.00. We have blinds set at waterholes, fence crossings and alfalfa fields. You will see a lot of animals on this hunt and everyone has there opportunities. You will be hunting thousands of acres of private property and you can expect to see bucks in that 14-17" range, scoring 70-80"+ P&Y. If you are looking for a great western hunt that won't break the budget, you need to check this hunt out. Season dates are 15 August through 20 September. We also have fully guided hunts available for 1500.00. On the fully guided hunt, we will also put in some spot and stalk hunting along with the blind hunting as well as complete game care and transportation around the ranches during your hunt. We can also arrange airport pickup at the Colorado Springs airport if needed. Call or email for additional information and references.

Dennis Hurrell
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Dam, gotta love this...Already booked for something for 14 will this be available in 15 ? Just curious cause if this is the type of thing you have fairly regularly I'll budget for it
Old 01-16-2014, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

Yes, this hunt will be available for the 2015 season. It is a very good hunt and the price is right. Give me a call when you are ready to check it out. Good hunting!!!

Dennis Hurrell
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Old 01-19-2014, 07:18 PM
Spike

Dennis I e mailed you. I had a few more questions about his hunt. Thanks

Sab
Old 01-19-2014, 07:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sounds pretty good to me too if a person wants to get a guaranteed tag and hunt private property with setups like that. Just the trespass fees on most Wyoming ranches are that much or more. I'll pass this on to some on other websites that are looking for a hunt where they don't need Preference Points and can make a hunt this year instead of waiting a few years.
Old 01-22-2014, 03:30 PM
Fork Horn

I have two hunters ready to book, but it's a 4 person hunt. If any other twosomes are interested, throw in with us and contact the outfitter.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is an incredible price! I pay $800 just to trespass in Wyoming. No food and lodging included either. I am in a spot that I am not going home empty handed and can take a mule deer also. Still a very good price!!!
Old 02-20-2014, 08:44 PM
Typical Buck

We have picked up more antelope property and are offering the DIY archery hunts once again on this lease. You will be hunting thousands of acres of private property with blinds set at waterholes, alfalfa fields and fence crossings. You will see a lot of goats on this hunt and everyone has there opportunities. Cost is 600.00 plus the cost of the tag which is available over the counter for the archery hunters. If interested, give me a call. Thanks.

Dennis Hurrell
719-232-0085
[email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.