Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Colorado Hunts 2014 >

Colorado Hunts 2014

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Colorado Hunts 2014

Old 12-05-2013, 07:12 PM
Typical Buck

Default Colorado Hunts 2014

I have some incredible hunts avalable here in Colorado for the 2014 seasons for those that are looking. I have hunts for elk, mule deer, antelope, and whitetail deer. These are high success hunts, fair chase, both guided and unguided. This will be our 18th year booking hunts here in Colorado and we have some of the best guides and outfitters assembled throughout the state. We have hunts to fit most expectations and budgets. Tags are available over the counter for alot of the hunts, but we have a limited number of landowner vouchers availabe for a variety of hunts. If you are looking to book a hunt for the upcoming season, check Colorado out. We have some of the best elk hunting in the west, our mule deer are bigger and better than ever, the antelope are plentiful and our whitetail deer hunting is some of the best in the nation. Call or email for additional information on what I have available.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
[email protected]
www.colorado-adventures.com
Attached Thumbnails Colorado Hunts 2014-coloplainsbull1.jpg   Colorado Hunts 2014-coloplainsbuck3.jpg   Colorado Hunts 2014-antelopebuck2.jpg   Colorado Hunts 2014-bigsandybuck9.jpg   Colorado Hunts 2014-coloradomuledeer8.jpg  

Old 12-11-2013, 07:02 AM
Super Moderator

I'm interested in either a rifle or muzzleloader mule deer hunt. What prices do ya have and what are the draw odds.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:37 AM
Typical Buck

You are looking at a cost of 3500.00 and up for a fully guided, 5 day hunt complete with meals, lodging, guide, game care and transportation around the ranches. We have landowner vouchers available for most of our hunts, but if not, the possibility of drawing a tag is near that 100% mark. Give me a call when you can and I will go over what I have and it will also give me an idea of what it is you are looking for and what your expectations are. Thanks.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
[email protected]