Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available >

Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available

Old 11-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available

I'm just running a test to see whether these pics will upload, if it works I'll put up some more info regarding the hunts later on
Attached Thumbnails Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-2012-red.jpg   Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-2012-white-buck-240.jpg   Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-red-stag.jpg   Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-red-stag-2.jpg   Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-red-stag-3.jpg  

Old 11-21-2013, 01:05 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by jpbowhunter
I'm just running a test to see whether these pics will upload, if it works I'll put up some more info regarding the hunts later on
Pics cont.
Attached Thumbnails Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-fallow-2012.jpg   Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-stretch.jpg   Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-red-stag-2012-2.jpg   Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-two-bucks.jpg   Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-super-dave.jpg  

Old 11-24-2013, 04:06 PM
Fork Horn

Ok so the pics worked, at this stage I only have this hunting preserve property that is 500 acres high fenced. there are big reds and big fallow here. Red deer will be just stags but the fallow live and breed there so there are many does as well as bucks of all ages. Red deer have been bred to grow big racks, but realistic ones and not the heavily palmated ones with tines coming of tines. Just a good example of a true red. Fallow are just a magical deer with great palms and colour variations greater than any other species.
Country is about half semi open to open with visibility up to 500 yds plus and half bush where visibility ranges from 30-150 yards.
The hunt is challenging but is more for those looking for the guarantee of taking a big head of either or both species home with them.
I'm working on getting additional properties for free range hunting, the stuff I personally hunt has the quality just not the density of animals that would be good for guiding. More will hopefully be available in 2015. hunts are either done by stalking, calling, ground blinds or tree stands with either bows, muzzleloaders or rifles. All of which can be provided if need be.
If you are interested in this hunt and would like some more information or would be interested in a free range hunt down the track for any Australian deer species (red, fallow, rusa, sambar, chital or hog) contact me and I'm happy to help.
Cheers,
JP
Old 12-23-2013, 01:37 PM
Fork Horn

pics of 2014 trophies
Attached Thumbnails Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-2014-cull-2.jpg   Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-big-boy.jpg   Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-red-stags-feeding-open.jpg   Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-velvet-bucks.jpg   Hunting Australia - 2014 Fallow and Red deer hunts available-heading-cover.jpg  

Old 01-22-2014, 05:24 PM
Fork Horn

Some footage from 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vy47gcck-Y