Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Virginia Dove Hunts 2012 (opening week) >

Virginia Dove Hunts 2012 (opening week)

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Virginia Dove Hunts 2012 (opening week)

Old 08-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Spike

Default Virginia Dove Hunts 2012 (opening week)

Here is the final plan for what we're doing on opening week of dove. If you or anyone is interested in a spot please let me know asap and the day you're coming.

Monday, Sept 3rd-- Start @ 12 noon. Virgin sunflower and corn field. $200 a spot (only 6 left)

Friday, Sept 7th-- Start @ 12 noon. Same sunflower and corn field as above having been shot once before. $125 a spot. (21 spots left)

Both shoots include a bbq lunch, cold beverages in field, and an after-shoot get together (BYOB).

The field is full of doves right now and the shoot on Monday (labor day) should be pretty good. I will check out the fields 24 hours before the Friday shoot and if there aren't any birds I'll cancel it and if there are birds we'll shoot it. I'm expecting it to still hold birds on that day as has been the case in past years.

September's a comin'

JTE

--
John Tayloe Emery
Mount Airy Plantation
Old 08-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Spike

My wife and I are from pennsylvania and may be interested in coming down for the labor day shoot. Do you have any spots left, and do you have any husband/wife discounts available. Matt