Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
2012 Kansas Deer and Turkey Hunts >

2012 Kansas Deer and Turkey Hunts

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

2012 Kansas Deer and Turkey Hunts

Old 01-17-2012, 06:56 AM
Fork Horn

Default 2012 Kansas Deer and Turkey Hunts

I am now starting to book the 2012 deer and turkey hunts. Check out my website www.tandcoutfitters.com for more information. Also contact me through my website for more information. Great hunts and great memories.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:00 AM
Fork Horn

Taylor-looks like your deer hunts are archery only. Are the turkey hunts archery only also?
Old 01-20-2012, 06:24 AM
Fork Horn

No the turkey hunts can be with any legal equipment! I will get that changed on the website! Thanks. Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Fork Horn

Here are a few pictures. Check out my website for more information and a bunch of trailcam pictures! www.tandcoutfitters.com
Attached Thumbnails 2012 Kansas Deer and Turkey Hunts-11-hh-north-pasture-scrape-026.jpg   2012 Kansas Deer and Turkey Hunts-11-hh-cedar-stand-oct-303.jpg   2012 Kansas Deer and Turkey Hunts-im000163.jpg   2012 Kansas Deer and Turkey Hunts-im000173.jpg  
Old 02-13-2012, 10:39 AM
Fork Horn

Just pulled a card on one of my cameras and have some nice mature long beards. I have 4 hunters booked and am looking for four more. www.tandcoutfitters.com
Old 02-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Fork Horn

Over 2,000 acres of prime hunting ground. All I need is a few more turkey hunters looking for a good time and a good hunt! If you bring a deposit for deer hunting that fall I will give you a half price turkey hunt!
Old 03-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Fork Horn

We are getting a lot of turkeys on our cameras and are gearing up for the Spring turkey season. Contact me with any questions you might have. Still dates open for turkey season but they stand as first come first serve. Semi guided and fully guided hunts available at no extra expense! You are able to shoot two turkeys and also are allowed to fish on your down time.

Application period for non-resident deer licenses starts April 1st and ends April 27th. Here is the info from Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks:

[COLOR="Red"]Schedule B -- Choices for Nonresident Deer Permits:

2012 By drawing only: 2012 Nonresident DEER Application Deadline: April 27, 2012

There will be no paper applications or mail in forms for 2012. All applications will need to be submitted thru the online application process.

Applicants must apply online from April 1 thru April 27, 2012 or apply by phone 620-672-0728.

All fees listed below will have an internet convenience fee added at time of applying online for a permit or preference point.

Nonresident White-tailed Deer permit (white-tailed deer buck, doe or fawn) – $322.50. Hunter applies in one unit and selects one adjacent unit in which to also hunt, as well as the season choice (archery, muzzleloader, or firearm) at the time of application. Group Hunt: The group hunt application is to accommodate those who do not want to hunt unless their hunting partners draw also. Applicants (up to 5) must apply for the same unit and the same weapon choice. You must have group leader's KDWP Customer ID Number to join the group. Muzzleloader permit holders may hunt during early muzzleloader season and regular firearm season using muzzleloader equipment only. If unsuccessful in the draw, hunter receives a $301 refund and a preference point for next year’s draw. If successful in the draw, you will also need to purchase a nonresident hunting license.
Attached Thumbnails 2012 Kansas Deer and Turkey Hunts-mdgc0151.jpg   2012 Kansas Deer and Turkey Hunts-mdgc0144.jpg  
Old 03-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Fork Horn

Turkey hunts are filling up so if you are wanting an awesome spring turkey hunt at a good price let me know as soon as possible. I am also in the process of booking deer hunts so let me know on those as well so you can get the dates you want this fall!!
Old 03-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Fork Horn

PM's replied to!
Old 03-25-2012, 06:18 PM
Fork Horn

PM's replied to again guys. Still some turkey spots open and I have references available if interested.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.