HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunts/Outfitters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters-57/)
-   -   hunts for him but not for her... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters/346677-hunts-him-but-not-her.html)

randibethnash 07-11-2011 09:11 AM

hunts for him but not for her...

hi all -- the boyfriend hunts but I don't (wah-waaaah). we would still love to take trips together so he can hunt and i can do anything else but having trouble finding an outfitter that caters to the woman.

does anyone know of any??

we found one in new zealand and one in africa, but would love to stay on this side of the world.

he hunts everything.

any info much appreciative!

BlackCreekTaxidermy 07-11-2011 10:41 AM

Do you like to shop for knick knack items ? Or shop Amish country ?
We are right in the heart of Amish country right here in Holmes County, Ohio
If you do your boyfriend can come deer or turkey hunt with us and you can shop & sight see all you want.
You can check out our website for more info at
www.buckskintrophyoutfitters.com

Thanks,
Heath

Hickorycreek Lodge 07-11-2011 11:24 AM

Bow hunting, Rifle hunting or Duck hunting?

randibethnash 07-11-2011 01:57 PM

he does everything really but to travel i think he would want big game. we have discussed Mexico for turkey though.
he was looking at caribou in Alaska and deer in TX maybe. also thinking of elk in Colorado.

he hunts deer and turkey here in Nashville, duck in Alabama.

Hickorycreek Lodge 07-12-2011 05:51 AM

He might like a Kansas deer hunt during the Rut. I have some spots still open from October 31- Nov. 4th. The hunt cost $2000 plus approx. $400 for tags and licenses. All food and lodging is included. There are several small towns around you could go shop at or you can just hang out around camp and read a book, watch tv or play on the internet. The hunt is for 5 days and 6 nights. We would just charge you $300 if you plan on sharing a room. You can check out our website at www.hickorycreekoutfitter.com or LIKE us on our Facebook page Hickory Creek Outfitter. My email is [email protected] if you have anymore questions.

Cross Outfitters 07-12-2011 12:16 PM

If you have any interest in coming to Texas we offer hunts for whitetail, exotics, and turkey.

Both ranches we use are close to towns with some good shopping and sight seeing.

Our website is http://crossoutfitters.com

Let me know if you have any questions or need more information.

You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

maestasranch 07-12-2011 07:52 PM

Hey there,
I'm right there with you! My husband is the hunter/guide at our ranch and I am the hostess/cook. We actually have the perfect setup for couples. We have a private, secluded log cabin with a wood stove right by the river that has all the amenities. We offer fully guided hunts for elk, mule deer, and bear. We are in Northern New Mexico and close to the lovely towns of Pagosa Springs, CO and Chama, NM. We are 2 hours from Santa Fe and Durango. There are TONS of things for you to do while your boyfriend is hunting, including the spa at Pagosa, the railroad in Chama, shopping in any of the above, and all kinds of sightseeing. I really enjoy when hunters bring their wives/girlfriends because then I have someone to hang out with while my husband is out guiding. Anyhow, check out our website at www.maestasranch.com and see if anything appeals to you or shoot me a PM if you have questions.

randibethnash 07-14-2011 06:59 AM

HI Jenny, thanks so much! I was just going to post today that he would like to do Elk in Colorado! I will show him your ranch. thank you so much!!!
I am shocked there aren't more places like this around.

luvbowhunting 07-14-2011 07:21 PM

Dirt Road Outfitters

If you are interested in shopping like I am, my husband and I sale hog hunts in Mid-Missouri, not too far from Lake of the Ozarks where you can shop where I shop, at the Outlet Mall in Osage Beach. When you are finished shopping you can come back to our cabin where there is a beautiful view...for a romantic evening...hahaha!

Luvbowhunting

coloradooutdoors1 07-16-2011 10:31 AM

I have some great hunts here in Colorado for a variety of species and having the spouse or girlfriend come along is encouraged. We have great accomodations, and alot of different things the non hunter can do while the other is hunting. If you can't find anything, give us a call or drop us an email and I am confident that we can put something together that you both would enjoy tremendously. You sure can't beat the scenery in Colorado, it is simply spectacular.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-390-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]