Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Cheap: Texas Spring Turkey Hunts >

Cheap: Texas Spring Turkey Hunts

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Cheap: Texas Spring Turkey Hunts

Old 03-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Spike

Default Cheap: Texas Spring Turkey Hunts

Do it yourself-Good turkey habitat near river bottom. Solid bird population and they call well. These birds have always come in hot and aggressive. You must be descent with a call, however. Comanche County near Duster,Texas. Familyfriendly so bring the wife and kids. "Hey kids are our future hunters so lets get them out in the woods".

1) Day Lease- 85 dollars a day with two day minimal. Give me another Fifty dollars and hunt hogs also. Our hogs get big.

2) Entire Spring turkey season lease. Works like a deer lease. 3 gun max at 333.00 dollars each for a total of 1000 dollars.

We are avid hunters ourselves, just lost interested in Turkeys years ago. But will allow others to enjoy this oppertunity which has been in our family for decades. I can give you all the details.

email me [email protected] and we will exchange phone numbers.

Rhett
Old 03-06-2013, 09:06 AM
Spike

Default turkey hunt

Would like to hunt spring turkey if you know of a place in tx please let me [email protected] or call 512-779-9821