HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunts/Outfitters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters-57/)
-   -   Hunt Private Ground in NE/IA for 2011 (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters/338337-hunt-private-ground-ne-ia-2011-a.html)

bigredoutdoors 01-14-2011 06:20 AM

Hunt Private Ground in NE/IA for 2011

Big Red Outdoors Sportsmen's Club is a very unique club located in Nebraska. We started because I was facing the same problems as you, lost access to private hunting ground. Now we lease land from private land owners and our members pay us annual dues to gain access to all of the land we lease. This is different from other clubs or lease brokers because instead of leasing one single property for one single person, we lease - EXCLUSIVELY - many properties and our members can hunt, fish or camp on all of them by reservation - ALL YEAR LONG!

Big Red Outdoors will be expanding their land leases in Nebraska and move into Iowa for the 2011 hunting seasons. We are looking for men, women and families who want to be a lifetime partner in building our organization. Membership gives you exclusive use of any of our properties through an online reservation system. All memberships are family memberships, bring your spouse or dependent children with you at no extra charge. Properties are open year around for hunting, fishing and camping. We currently have over 4700 acres in Butler, Jefferson, Knox, Merrick, Nemaha, and Saunders Counties. These properties are a good mix of deer, turkey, upland, waterfowl and predator. The Knox properties have good fishing and lodging included with lease. We will be adding many new properties before next hunting season (15-20k acres that I am evaluating and need to go see before making an offer). I verbally agreed to my first lease in Iowa, 363 acres in Fremont County. This is our first year leasing and we already have 4700 acres! Plenty of land to lease just need to get some more members. You will not be disappointed!

Contact me for more information or google to find us on the web.

bigredoutdoors 01-17-2011 04:05 PM

Just added a Spring Turkey property in Dawes County, NE. This property holds hundreds of Merriams and has a cabin for you to stay in. A bonus is thousands of acres of public ground within minutes.

bigredoutdoors 03-01-2011 06:25 PM

New Property in Harrison County, IA

1 Attachment(s)
We just leased our first property in Iowa. It is 200 acres of corn/bean rotation, alfalfa and good timbered draws. The landowner is also finalizing plans with the Natural Resource District to put in a 4 acre lake that will be stocked upon completion. Check our Big Red Outdoors website for more information.

bigredoutdoors 03-23-2011 03:28 PM

We are running a membership special for the month of March in celebration of the Nebraska Big Buck Classic...No membership fee! Just pay your annual dues.

bigredoutdoors 03-23-2011 03:36 PM

Two New Properties!

2 Attachment(s)
We have just leased 2 new properties...

Garfield County, NE - 1200 acres: 960 is WRP with some good timber in it and tall grass/cattails. It will have alot of work done to it in the next year or so to open up some more water and they will build some water control devices. Ducks everywhere when I looked at the property! The rest of the property is CRP with good timber. The landowner is building a machine shed there this summer and is going to add a room in it for lodging. It will have everything but plumbing. There is an outhouse there and a hydrant for water.

Colfax County, NE - 240 acres of corn/bean rotation with some good timber stands on each end of the property. I lease some ground across the road for my horses and am always seeing deer on this property. Have seen some turkey, too.

bigredoutdoors 03-24-2011 06:08 PM

New Property in Guthrie County, Iowa

4 Attachment(s)
We just confirmed our lease on 1100 acres in Guthrie County, Iowa.

Parcel 1: 115 acres of corn/bean rotation with good timber on it and around it. There is also a food plot in the timber. Kicked up 8 deer when looking at the property.

Parcel 2: 150 acres of corn/bean rotation with some good timber stands and two ponds. The lower pond has fish in it. Landowner not sure what but alot of people fished in it before he purchased it. Right next door to Elk Point WMA. Kicked up 10 deer while looking at parcel.

Parcel 3: 80 acres of corn/bean rotation with a river flowing on the north border. The northwest corner has good timber and some tall CRP grass. Landowner reports geese staying on the river during the winter.

Parcel 4: 685 acres with good timber, corn/bean rotation in areas, alfalfa, several ponds and a river flowing east through the middle of the property. Kicked up 25 deer while looking at this parcel. Some of the ponds may have fish. They did before they flooded a few years ago.

bigredoutdoors 04-12-2011 06:18 PM

New Property in Washington County, Nebraska

1 Attachment(s)
85 acres of good timber with some deep ravines. It has a lake that has had fish in the past but landowner is not sure if it still does. We will be starting to stock the lake this spring and continue to manage it for years to come. A lot of deer and turkey kicked up when looking at this property. We will get some mineral and feeders out to help keep the animals here. Great spot for camping close to Omaha.
www.bigredoutdoors.com

BOWHUNTER818 04-13-2011 05:32 PM

How Much are the Annual Dues?

bigredoutdoors 04-14-2011 05:19 PM

$1200 per year which gives you access to any of the 7400 acres I lease. You can make monthly, quarterly or pay all at once.