Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
2011 Manitoba spring & fall bear/wolf ,  Archery Deer/coyote/waterfowl & upland birds >

2011 Manitoba spring & fall bear/wolf , Archery Deer/coyote/waterfowl & upland birds

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

2011 Manitoba spring & fall bear/wolf , Archery Deer/coyote/waterfowl & upland birds

Old 01-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Spike

Default 2011 Manitoba spring & fall bear/wolf , Archery Deer/coyote/waterfowl & upland birds

Bear & Wolf ..... I operate two fly in black bear camps in remote Manitoba wilderness park . Benefit of getting back off the roads are non harassed & uneducated bears that have the opportunity to grow.Side benefits are the opportunity to harvest a wolf and we consistently catch & release Master Angler Northern Pike, Walleye and Lake Trout

Whitetail Deer & Coyote.... I offer archery whitetail deer hunts on privately owned cattle operation. Our mature bucks rank in the P&Y & up class with a 170" 5x5 harvested this past fall. We have great habitat along the Souris River Valley in South western Manitoba. Side benefits are the opportunity to harvest a coyote, combine a hunt with upland or waterfowl, and enjoy a peaceful riverfront cabin with fishing at the door

Upland Birds or Waterfowl…. I offer great opportunity at geese, ducks, grouse and partridge on our wetlands or stubble fields. Includes riverfront cabin with fishing at the door.

Group & youth rates available.

All hunts are Sunday to Sunday guided by myself & family & friends.Check out my website for pictures & info www.mckenzieoutfitters.ca
Thank you

Monty McKenzie

McKenzie Outfitters

RR #1 Nesbitt

Manitoba Canada

R0K 1P0

Phone: 204-824-2440

email: [email protected]