HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunts/Outfitters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters-57/)
-   -   Classic Western Elk Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters/337985-classic-western-elk-hunt.html)

TwoBear 01-09-2011 10:27 AM

Classic Western Elk Hunt

We are now booking for the 2011 season both rifle and archery. If you are interested in a classic back country elk hunt please give us a look. I have plenty of references from 10 year repeat clients all the way up to first time hunters from 2010. You don't have to break the bank to enjoy a classic elk camp packed in on horses and mules in the heart of big bull country. Give us a look at www.elkoutfitters.com. Every year we are putting clients on nice bulls both archery and rifle. Low to no hunting pressure and party rates are available.

Alan

TwoBear 01-19-2011 11:33 PM

Our hot deals for 2011 is up on the site. Hit it now and enjoy some good discounts.

TwoBear 01-27-2011 09:57 PM

We have drop camps, semi-guided, and full guided lodge and base camp hunts for both archery and rifle. Some camps are filled but openings are still to be had.

TwoBear 02-02-2011 05:19 AM

We have decided to extend our 2011 "hot deals" section sales packages through Feb.

TwoBear 02-14-2011 11:57 AM

Still have archery and rifle spots available. Deadline is approaching, March 15th and Montana is draw only now. The outfitter tags are no more as of this year.

TwoBear 02-20-2011 10:34 AM

Opening week rifle is booked, as is third week archery, still have some openings for archery and second week rifle. If you have a party looking for a place to go, we are ready to cut some deals to get these camps filled. We have been underhunting our area for the last two years due to the economy, I would really like to fill second week rifle camp, great hunt and plenty of animals. Visit us www.elkoutfitters.com

RaghornHS 02-21-2011 11:20 AM

Alan - How's the wolf activity in your hunt area? I'm looking to do a drop camp this year.

TwoBear 02-24-2011 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by RaghornHS (Post 3776522)
Alan - How's the wolf activity in your hunt area? I'm looking to do a drop camp this year.

We have wolves, the last two years we have seen a couple tracks and thats about it. I don't know where they went. In terms of elk hunting we kill as many now as we did 10 years ago. Some areas are effected worse than others, nobody knows why that is either. I would still just as soon they be gone, but I'm not sure they are going to ever be an issue for us like other areas. I would like to conduct some wolf hunts over on the Montana-Idaho line if they ever get them off the list:) Anyway, we're still putting big bulls on the ground each year.

TwoBear 03-01-2011 07:23 PM

Also still have some drop camps hunts avaialble for both archery and rifle.

TwoBear 03-09-2011 05:54 PM

I have three spots left for second week rifle, 7 days base camp. Also have drop camps still available for rifle and bow, and 4 spots left for archery Sept 11-17. Deadline is just a week away!!