Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Classic Western Elk Hunt >

Classic Western Elk Hunt

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Classic Western Elk Hunt

Old 01-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Fork Horn

Default Classic Western Elk Hunt

We are now booking for the 2011 season both rifle and archery. If you are interested in a classic back country elk hunt please give us a look. I have plenty of references from 10 year repeat clients all the way up to first time hunters from 2010. You don't have to break the bank to enjoy a classic elk camp packed in on horses and mules in the heart of big bull country. Give us a look at www.elkoutfitters.com. Every year we are putting clients on nice bulls both archery and rifle. Low to no hunting pressure and party rates are available.

Alan

Last edited by TwoBear; 01-27-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:33 PM
Fork Horn

Our hot deals for 2011 is up on the site. Hit it now and enjoy some good discounts.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:57 PM
Fork Horn

We have drop camps, semi-guided, and full guided lodge and base camp hunts for both archery and rifle. Some camps are filled but openings are still to be had.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:19 AM
Fork Horn

We have decided to extend our 2011 "hot deals" section sales packages through Feb.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Fork Horn

Still have archery and rifle spots available. Deadline is approaching, March 15th and Montana is draw only now. The outfitter tags are no more as of this year.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:34 AM
Fork Horn

Opening week rifle is booked, as is third week archery, still have some openings for archery and second week rifle. If you have a party looking for a place to go, we are ready to cut some deals to get these camps filled. We have been underhunting our area for the last two years due to the economy, I would really like to fill second week rifle camp, great hunt and plenty of animals. Visit us www.elkoutfitters.com
Old 02-21-2011, 11:20 AM
Fork Horn

Alan - How's the wolf activity in your hunt area? I'm looking to do a drop camp this year.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:09 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RaghornHS
Alan - How's the wolf activity in your hunt area? I'm looking to do a drop camp this year.
We have wolves, the last two years we have seen a couple tracks and thats about it. I don't know where they went. In terms of elk hunting we kill as many now as we did 10 years ago. Some areas are effected worse than others, nobody knows why that is either. I would still just as soon they be gone, but I'm not sure they are going to ever be an issue for us like other areas. I would like to conduct some wolf hunts over on the Montana-Idaho line if they ever get them off the list Anyway, we're still putting big bulls on the ground each year.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Fork Horn

Also still have some drop camps hunts avaialble for both archery and rifle.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Fork Horn

I have three spots left for second week rifle, 7 days base camp. Also have drop camps still available for rifle and bow, and 4 spots left for archery Sept 11-17. Deadline is just a week away!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.