Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
IMB Outfitters in Ohio >

IMB Outfitters in Ohio

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

IMB Outfitters in Ohio

Old 12-28-2010, 03:09 AM
Spike

Default IMB Outfitters in Ohio

Anyone have any info on the operation IMB is starting up in 2011 in Ohio. Sounds pretty good, just looking for other opinions or experiences. Property has not been hunted by outfitters before. Thanks!
Old 12-28-2010, 11:18 PM
Spike

I would go with Wolf Creek. Call Ben Rising at 330-231-0745
Old 12-31-2010, 07:23 PM
Fork Horn

IMB has not had very good reports from there hunters from what I have read. Most say that they take to many hunters.And not that many real good buck as was promised. I'd do my homework and check it out I have not read too many satisfactory rating given by past hunters. Be careful and good luck
Old 12-31-2010, 07:54 PM
Spike

I agree with gonewest...
Old 01-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Fork Horn

Check this site and see for yourself. OUTFITTER REVIEW
Old 01-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Spike

If you are looking for a place to hunt in Ohio, check these guys out.

www.buckskintrophyoutfitters.com
Old 01-19-2011, 07:01 AM
Spike

Sunfish Valley Whitetails in Southern Ohio -- 10,000 acres of bow hunting only property.

www.sunfishvalleywhitetails.com
Old 07-16-2011, 11:49 PM
Spike

I am curious where all these bad reviews are. In my searching, I found only 1 and none on the site recommended. From looking at their website, they have been in business for 12-13 years. A lot of years for a bad outfitter. I have been seeing people bash this outfitter for years and several others and I wonder if all the bashers have hunted with them or are just on the bashing band wagon because they saw someone say they had a bad hunt. Also from their website, they have many good reviews from people that have hunted with them or say they have. You think maybe they just make up these reviews. Or maybe they have special places for people to hunt that will post a good review. Or maybe they have been paid to do so. Their list of contacts is huge, these people are probably paid off too. As well as the reviews from top hunters, such as Alex Rutledge and others, as well as top outdoor writers. IMO, 13 years in business, offering hunts in 5 states, positive reviews from top hunters and writers, 34 sponsors of outdoor and hunting gear, speaks volumes over a few hunters in 13 years Pi$$ing in the wind because they didn't harvest a deer. Anyone going on a hunt or even going out hunting, that thinks they are guaranteed a deer harvest is a dummy anyway.

Last edited by Depity Dawg; 07-16-2011 at 11:51 PM.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Spike

For that matter I would lay odds there is not an outfitter that has been in business for any length of time that has 100% positive reviews. Unless it is a fenced operation that parades the deer in front of you and tells you which one to shoot for the money you paid. Any outfitter gets hunters from all walks of life and there is no way to please them all.

Last edited by Depity Dawg; 07-16-2011 at 11:57 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Spike

Thumbs up Would recommend IMB Outfitters anytime

I hunted with IMB in fall of 2010,2011, and have rebooked for 2012. I have hunted all over the US and have found my personal outfitter. When my son and I started looking for an outfitter in the midwest to make our annual trip together we were skeptical because of some bad reviews and forums just like this one!! People like this guy couldn't be more unaccurate. From the time we walked into the door to the time we booked our hunt for the following year we were treated with respect and proffessionalism. This is a top notch outfit and I would recomend them to anyone who asks. We did not harvest a buck in our first outing with them but saw alot of decent deer. The stand setups were spot on and set up on some of the most amazing ground I have ever had the privilage of stepping foot on. These guys have really got there stuff together and my son and I have made friends there that will last a lifetime. I guess you can't make everyone happy but some of the things this guy says I find very hard to believe after hunting three seasons with IMB Outfitters. Since 2010 my son and I have harvested several great bucks and God willing we will hunt with them there from now on!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.