Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Kansas Hunting Property w/ Food and Lodging >

Kansas Hunting Property w/ Food and Lodging

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Kansas Hunting Property w/ Food and Lodging

Old 08-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Typical Buck

My wife and I will be hunting around Sabetha next year. We really wanted to go this year but just couldn't fit it in. The guy were hunting with has been sending us trail pic's of some real dandy's. After this fall, Nov. 2011 can't get here soon enough. Should draw for Iowa and then to Kansas, can't wait!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:26 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by PY Antlers
My wife and I will be hunting around Sabetha next year. We really wanted to go this year but just couldn't fit it in. The guy were hunting with has been sending us trail pic's of some real dandy's. After this fall, Nov. 2011 can't get here soon enough. Should draw for Iowa and then to Kansas, can't wait!
well, good luck there! i hope you shoot a big one. i know the area very closely as i went to college in a nearby town (highland) for 2 years. i know there are a lot of high quality grounds in that area, and the genetics are unreal throughout the area. i am sure you will have a ball out there.

we have some grounds just south of seneca there, which is only 15 miles from you, those are our northern most grounds. that area produces all heavy mass bucks with an average buck holding 12 to 16 tines. we have one shed there last year that we don't know how to score. the main beams webbed out and ran up between the tines real far. one mass measurement which i don't know if it can be scored is just under a foot between the g2 and g3. the mass at the base was only 5.5". lol, the tractor discs rolled over the thing and left deep cuts in the tines but didn't brake through.

one trail cam buck from that spot has a mass with velvet of only 1" between the 2 bases.

lol, i bet those trail cam bucks really get you pumped up for season! good luck next year.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:33 AM
Fork Horn

here are a few of the first photos on the new property. this is only covering one corner of it. all the cameras need to be moved atleast 2 more times to get some of the other deer on it.

Kansas Hunting Property w/ Food and Lodging-cdy_0125-large-.jpg

Kansas Hunting Property w/ Food and Lodging-fat-large-.jpg

Kansas Hunting Property w/ Food and Lodging-cdy_0216-large-.jpg

Kansas Hunting Property w/ Food and Lodging-cdy_0094-large-.jpg
Old 09-03-2010, 05:35 AM
Fork Horn

just some fun photos off the cams

Kansas Hunting Property w/ Food and Lodging-cdy_0056-large-.jpg

Kansas Hunting Property w/ Food and Lodging-cdy_0079-large-.jpg

Kansas Hunting Property w/ Food and Lodging-cdy_0124-large-.jpg

Kansas Hunting Property w/ Food and Lodging-cdy_0114-large-.jpg
Old 09-03-2010, 05:38 AM
Fork Horn

these pictures are the new lodge, we move in in september.

Kansas Hunting Property w/ Food and Lodging-img_0867-large-.jpg

Kansas Hunting Property w/ Food and Lodging-img_0866-large-.jpg

Kansas Hunting Property w/ Food and Lodging-img_0868-large-.jpg