Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Duck Hunt

Old 08-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Spike

Default Duck Hunt

I am looking for an outfitter in Arkansas or Louisiana to book a duck hunt with. Possible group of 3-6 hunters coming from NC. Not looking for anything over the top or overly expensive. Just looking for a chance at a good hunt. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks
Old 08-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Spike

Default Hello from Kansas

I know that you may not think Kansas is the place to go Duck hunting but you would be mistaken. I don't know when you are wanting to go hunting but I am currently booking hunts for our January Duck season. We are located in Southeast Kansas near St. Paul. Our property is close to the Neosho Waterfowl area. There are several hunting shows that are filmed in the area every year. If you see a show in SE kansas it is close to our area. During this time of year we mainly hunt out of layout blinds in corn fields and we will also hunt the occasional pond for geese or ducks in the morning. If the weather is right there is no better place on earth. You can look at our website at www.hickorycreekoutfitter.com. I am only allowing groups of maximum 6, minimum 4 this year so it sounds like we may be what you are looking for. If you need more information give me a call. All food and lodging is provided with the hunt. The tenative January season runs from Jan. 22- 30 a Saturday to following Sunday. I sell 3,4, and 5 day hunts.
Thanks Adam Bennett 620-423-5491