Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Colorado rifle antelope hunts >

Colorado rifle antelope hunts

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Colorado rifle antelope hunts

Old 07-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Typical Buck

Default Colorado rifle antelope hunts

I HAVE A COUPLE OF SPOTS FOR A FULLY GUIDED ALL INCLUSIVE RIFLE ANTELOPE HUNTS IN NORTHWEST COLORADO. THIS IS A FULLY GUIDED, 3 DAY HUNT COMPLETE WITH MEALS, LODGING, GUIDE, GAME CARE, TRANSPORTATION, TAG, VOUCHER AND LICENSE ALL INCLUDED FOR THE PRICE OF 2000.00. THIS IS AN AREA OF COLORADO THAT HARBORS THE STATES BIGGEST BUCKS AND WITH SUCCESS RATES NEAR THAT 100% MARK OVER THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS, YOUR CHANCES OF COMING AWAY WITH A TROPHY ANTELOPE BUCK ARE VERY, VERY GOOD. HUNT TAKES PLACE ON THOUSANDS OF ACRES OF PRIVATE PROPERTY NEAR THE TOWN OF CRAIG, COLORADO. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A QUALITY RIFLE ANTELOPE HUNT WITH GUARANTEED TAGS AND INCLUDED IN THE PRICE, CHECK THIS HUNT OUT. REFERENCES GLADLY FURNISHED UPON REQUEST. CALL OR EMAIL FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. THANKS AND GOOD HUNTING!!!

DENNIS HURRELL
COLORADO OUTDOOR ADVENTURES
719-390-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Old 07-05-2010, 08:16 AM
Fork Horn

where's the nearest large airport that one would fly into?
Old 07-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Typical Buck

You can fly into Denver Intl Airport and either rent a car and drive to the ranch, approx. 3-4 hours or you can catch a connecting flight to Hayden Airport and we can arrange pick up from there. Let me know if you are interested. Give me a call or drop me an email. Thanks.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-390-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Old 07-12-2010, 05:09 PM
Typical Buck

WE ONLY HAVE 1 SPOT REMAINING FOR THIS HUNT. GREAT HUNT AND IS ALL INCLUSIVE, INCLUDING TAG AND VOUCHER. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A QUALITY ANTELOPE HUNT, CHECK THIS ONE OUT, IT WON'T LAST LONG!!

DENNIS HURRELL
COLORADO OUTDOOR ADVENTURES
719-390-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]