Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Florida Alligator hunt available to trade for Whitetail or Elk hunt >

Florida Alligator hunt available to trade for Whitetail or Elk hunt

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Florida Alligator hunt available to trade for Whitetail or Elk hunt

Old 06-19-2010, 08:13 AM
Spike

Default Florida Alligator hunt available to trade for Whitetail or Elk hunt

I have a Florida Alligator permit (2 gators) for Aug 15 -22. I am going to let my dad get one, and i will have the other for trade.

This will be a fully guided hunt on Airboat and/or GoDevil Skiff in Lake ROUSSEAU Florida. Lake Rousseau is a man made lake on the west coast of Florida and at the end of the WITHLACOOCHEE river. On this hunt you can use Bow, Harpoon, crossbow, or a lager surf type fishing pole. Your choice. We have been hunting Gators in Florida since 1988 during the very first "legal" alligator harvest. We have taken multiple 11 ft + gators some weighing over 600 lbs.
Nice new hotels close by, and redfish/trout fishing in the flats, bass fishing in the river and lake is available during the day. You may bring a hunt partner but only licensed trapper agents may participate in the actual hunt and taking of the Alligator

Out of state residents will need to purchase a Alligator trapper agent permit which is available for $51 through the FWC website.

Looking to trade for a 150+ class whitetail hunt or an Elk hunt. Location not important.

For more information please email

Deon Martin
[email protected]
Old 06-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Spike

trade has been made.. Moderator may close at any time. Thank you!!!