Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Ever want to hunt ILL, check this out. >

Ever want to hunt ILL, check this out.

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Ever want to hunt ILL, check this out.

Old 02-22-2010, 11:08 AM
Spike

Default Ever want to hunt ILL, check this out.

We just finished up our website and are now looking for members.
This is very similar to a lease, but we also do some of the work for you, make sure know one else is on the land, give you more land then you lease on your own, keep hunter numbers low, and put in food plots and things to make the land the best it can be. We want to give our members the best possible experience. Not just why they are hunting, but also give them a 'deer camp' experience with the other club members.
We are limiting it to 5 members to fill a 1,500 acre lease, this is split up between 4 different farms.
If you want more info send me a pm with your email and I will send you the full club rules and prices.

We have lots of pictures(trail camera & harvest) on the website as well as more info, check it out:
http://www.thehoneyholehuntclub.com
I attached a couple photos.
Attached Thumbnails Ever want to hunt ILL, check this out.-100_1170.jpg   Ever want to hunt ILL, check this out.-deer07-038.jpg   Ever want to hunt ILL, check this out.-matt-s-buck-09-010.jpg   Ever want to hunt ILL, check this out.-dgc_0077.jpg   Ever want to hunt ILL, check this out.-logo.jpg  

Old 03-02-2010, 10:59 AM
Spike

We also have a 300 acre lease that would work for 2 people. If interested PM(with your email), I have more info including aerial photos.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Fork Horn

How much is it to join
Old 03-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

5 members? including all of you and your partners? 5 + 3? 8 members?

how many hunters/members are hunting ?
Old 03-08-2010, 07:16 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by salukipv1
5 members? including all of you and your partners? 5 + 3? 8 members?

how many hunters/members are hunting ?
It will be 5 members for this 1,500, plus the management can hunt it it as well, but we have about 3,500 acres that we can hunt so it will be very limited on how much we are on it.

So total there could be 8, but like i said the management will be very limited since we have a lot of land available to hunt.

The pressure will be very minimal as you can see. We also have some club rules to make sure one person can't mess it up for everyone. An example would be no hanging stands, scouting, or driving quads after September 1, without permission from the management. That way we can make sure it isn't going to mess up the other members.

I have the full club rules, pricing, plus aerial photos and other info, if anyone is wants it, just send me a pm with your email.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:26 PM
Spike

We talked to the farmer and have got him to lower the price on the lease, so we are able to lower the price by $500.

Also here are just couple pictures from the site and are from H3C.

Let me know if you have any ?'s.
Attached Thumbnails Ever want to hunt ILL, check this out.-100_1170.jpg   Ever want to hunt ILL, check this out.-dgc_0077.jpg