Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
2010 Cameron, Louisiana Waterfowl Marsh Weekend Hunts!!! >

2010 Cameron, Louisiana Waterfowl Marsh Weekend Hunts!!!

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

2010 Cameron, Louisiana Waterfowl Marsh Weekend Hunts!!!

Old 01-31-2010, 01:37 AM
Spike

Default 2010 Cameron, Louisiana Waterfowl Marsh Weekend Hunts!!!

Would like to trade a weekend hunt for any kind of Bow hunt... From varmint, hog, deer, turkey, bowfishing, ect...

Last edited by adambedell; 02-01-2010 at 08:47 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Spike

how about bowfishing for stingrays in the florida panhandle? shoot me a pm if interested
Old 02-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by cpoplayer View Post
how about bowfishing for stingrays in the florida panhandle? shoot me a pm if interested
Sounds like fun to me... what area are you from in Florida?
Old 02-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Spike

Default Sounds like a road trip to look forward to...

Originally Posted by adambedell View Post
Sounds like fun to me... what area are you from in Florida?
I don't know if you are a diver... But, I was handed down a spear gun last year and wouldn't mind using it if you do spear fishing... I didn't know that eating stingrays was any good... People say to take a piece of pipe and stab 5 inch fillets out of him... Is this the best way? Sounds like a blast to me... What pound draw is used? Yall probably are taking deeper, right?
Old 02-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Spike

They are awesome to eat. Just skin the wings and cut them in strips. Then deep fry. We shoot them in St. Joe Bay which is in the panhandle close to Panama City. We shoot them in anywhere from 6 inches to 3 feet of water. I have a 17 foot G3 center console and I use my old Bear Whitetail II set at 60 pounds.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by cpoplayer View Post
They are awesome to eat. Just skin the wings and cut them in strips. Then deep fry. We shoot them in St. Joe Bay which is in the panhandle close to Panama City. We shoot them in anywhere from 6 inches to 3 feet of water. I have a 17 foot G3 center console and I use my old Bear Whitetail II set at 60 pounds.
That sounds like it is a reasonable distance to drive for a trip like that... I would probably shoot recurve set at 50... We go to Destin, Florida every year for family vacation the second week of August... Would this be a good time for you? You would have a blast down at our duck lease. Hunting is great... Do you know anyone in ur area that hunts hogs? I'm trying to set up a hog hunt also in that area when I am in Florida for vacation...