Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Kansas Archery/Rifle Deer Hunting >

Kansas Archery/Rifle Deer Hunting

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Kansas Archery/Rifle Deer Hunting

Old 02-23-2011, 09:05 AM
Spike

Default 2010 Deer Hunt

My father and I bow hunted with Brian this past year, and while my father didn't score I took a nice 14 point in the 135"-140" class. The deer was taken in the last 8 minutes of hunting on the last evening of the hunt, so if you've never believed the TV shows - believe them it really does happen that way sometimes.

I was only able to take that deer due to the persistence of Brian, and his text messages urging me to stay put until the last possible moment, and that is only one of the accolades I could bestow on Brian. After I shot my deer in the rain, Brian waded a creek to get the deer across to his truck, dressed it out, then took to taxidermist with me that night. After it was caped Brian took the deer to his shed and boned out the meat for me and brought it to me at the Inn (where we stayed) so that I could have the time to pack and get ready to leave the next morning. Saying Brian is the hardest working guide I've ever had the privalidge to hunt with would be the understatement of the century! The only photos I have of the deer are those taken at the Taxidermist, but will forward to Brian so that he can post. There are some very nice deer on his properties, but that is only part of the reason we will return. The biggest reason as that neither my father nor I have ever hunted for a week and felt so relaxed and comfortable, nor had a outfitter work so hard to insure that we had a good time and a great hunting experience.

I'd tell everyone to hunt with Brian, but then I don't want everyone shooting the deer I am after
Old 02-24-2011, 07:52 PM
Typical Buck

Here is Gerald's 2010 bow kill, Main frame 10 with 2 stickers on each base. Rage Titanium pass thru

Old 03-06-2011, 06:21 AM
Typical Buck

I found 8 sheds last thurs. all were this years drops except the small broken 1. The large set in the back has both brows broken off.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Typical Buck

I found this heavy 4pt side on Sat. 3-5-11, Base mass is 5 5/8"

I still have open dates available, both bow and rifle.

Old 03-21-2011, 10:17 PM
Typical Buck

Rifle season still remains unbooked, Tags must be applied for during the month of April. I also have early Oct. and late nov. bow dates available and I currently have 8 properties totalling 1600+ acres.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Typical Buck

Trail cams are getting lots of photos, there are some left-over tags which go on sale soon.

Here is a recent video of a 5 buck bachelor group

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n...t=100_0059.mp4

This buck has a sticker growing on the back of his right main beam

Old 05-24-2011, 01:58 PM
Typical Buck

A couple more recent photos, I think this is a buck from last year which i was calling Nasty,...

Please call me if you have any questions, Thanks, Brian

785-392-7230

Old 06-01-2011, 08:14 AM
Typical Buck

This buck is looking good,

Last edited by zmax hunter; 06-01-2011 at 08:16 AM.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:16 AM
Typical Buck

Another decent buck showing some growth. Left-over tags go on sale June 15th........If you have any questions please call me. Thanks again for the interest, Brian

Old 06-18-2011, 05:29 AM
Spike

The bucks are looking good so far Brian......wish we could come out this year........can't wait until next year! :-) Good Luck to all that are hunting with Brian he is a stand up guy that works his tail off to make sure you are seeing deer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.