Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Kansas Archery/Rifle Deer Hunting >

Kansas Archery/Rifle Deer Hunting

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Kansas Archery/Rifle Deer Hunting

Old 01-22-2010, 05:51 AM
Typical Buck

Rifle season is booked,

went for a walk yesterday and found a dead buck, CO gave me a salvage tag for him. He was young, i was unable to determine cod.
Attached Thumbnails Kansas Archery/Rifle Deer Hunting-p1011221.jpgsmall.jpg  
Old 01-29-2010, 11:02 AM
Typical Buck

I picked up some more nice sheds on Jan. 27th,...

The 4 point shed with the G2 sticker measures 65 7/8" and the other nice 4 point shed, lower left, measures 62 2/8" it has 19 1/8" of mass,... both were found within about 150' of each other. I also found a nice 5 point shed a few days earlier, it measures 62 4/8".
Attached Thumbnails Kansas Archery/Rifle Deer Hunting-p1011239.jpgsmall.jpg   Kansas Archery/Rifle Deer Hunting-p1011223.jpgsmall.jpg  
Old 02-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Typical Buck

Most recent camera photos include these 2 bucks, if you look near the right leg to the feeder stand, there is a small 4 point shed laying there.

and I found a few more sheds.
Attached Thumbnails Kansas Archery/Rifle Deer Hunting-sunp0476.jpgsm.jpgsm.jpg   Kansas Archery/Rifle Deer Hunting-p1011295.jpgsmall.jpg  
Old 03-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Typical Buck

I have been doing a lot of shed hunting, found my 26th today.

I also recently acquired 2 very nice properties featuring creek bottoms,crop fields,and hedgerows. I will begin running trail cams on all properties in July.

I would like to find 1 muzzleloader hunter, 2 more rifle hunters, and 4 more bow hunters.

KDWP whitetail tags go on sale April 1st thru the 30th,

Thanks for your interest!
Old 03-27-2010, 12:44 PM
Typical Buck

I have just acquired some outstanding deer hunting ground. Featuring a river bottom, lots of trees and timber pockets, with a creek, various crops, even an apple orchard of nearly 100 trees. I would like to find 1 or 2 muzzleloader hunters and several archery hunters for the property. There is over 700 continuous acres.

Last edited by zmax hunter; 01-02-2012 at 07:46 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:03 AM
Typical Buck

Just a few days left to enter the Kansas draw, i have property in both units 7 and 8. Good Luck to all of you this coming season.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:31 AM
Typical Buck

Kansas left-over tags will go on sale June 15th. I still have several open dates available.

http://www.kdwp.state.ks.us/news/Hun...-and-Fees/Deer
Old 02-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Typical Buck

2011, I have added 3 new properties for the coming season. I will have just over 900 acres between 7 properties this year.

Last year, 5 of 8 clients killed bucks, To date, all clients have rebooked for this year except for 2 who are going to Iowa this year. I will personally assist you each day.

Here are a few views of 1 of my new properties. There are some nice big Oaks and Cedars on the property, I will be installing ladder stands soon, This property has not been bowhunted for several years and I also plan to install a feeder.

Property #1 consists of 320 acres, it is all pasture with natural springs and a couple of ponds. This property is located on the end of a mile long dead end road, There is very little traffic or pressure in the area. Yes, there will be cattle in here, but they are typically out by Nov. 1

This view is looking to the east in the northeast corner, the thickets about a 1/4 mile over is the east property line. lol

I found alot of nice rubs

1 of the big Oaks

This view is looking approx 1/4 mile to the nnw toward the north west corner

I found this deadhead in the northeast corner of the property, which is a 1 mile hike

I saw several deer, view is looking at the north fenceline

This photo is looking west down the north fenceline, it is ideal for hunting with south or north winds.

Last edited by zmax hunter; 11-29-2011 at 06:31 AM.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Typical Buck

Here are some of the bucks from last years trail cams which we did not kill.

Nasty

Wowzer

Kicker

Sticker

Misc. nice bucks

Last edited by zmax hunter; 02-08-2011 at 11:50 AM.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Typical Buck

I wish i had saved more photos to Photobucket, I went thru a major computer crash and have been able to save some of the kill photos from this past year, but not all of them, I'm still trying to find them on the disk, regardless, here are a few.....I also found this 160 class dead last spring

Having filled his buck tag, this hunter and I made a 3/4 mile stalk on 12 Rio Tom's, we had to sit and wait but then they moved our way,....no blind bow kill,....Congrats again!

Last edited by zmax hunter; 02-08-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.