Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Rifle elk hunt anywhere!!! >

Rifle elk hunt anywhere!!!

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Rifle elk hunt anywhere!!!

Old 10-07-2009, 03:28 AM
Spike

Default Rifle elk hunt anywhere!!!

I am looking for a rifle elk hunt with over the counter tags that offers a reasonable opportunity at an elk. I would like it guided as I am not familiar with any place. Any ideas kindly let me know. This is probably going to be a kinda once in a lifetime discount hunt.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Call me toll free 1-877-647-9926 or drop me an email and I will send you some information on what we have to offer you. [email protected]
Old 10-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Typical Buck

I think I can help out here. I have some great hunts still available, with very high success rates and alot of elk. Give me a call or drop me an email if you still need some help.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-390-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Old 10-13-2009, 07:15 PM
Spike

You will get alot of people saying they can get you a hunt and I am the same. Go to my website www.huntfishconnection.com check it out and then get in touch with me. I work with many differant outfitters that offer a wide variety in how they hunt Elk. Depending on what you are looking for, we have guided rifle Elk hunts for as little as $2,000.00 plus tags and license. This is an over the counter area in Colorado for the third season.