Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Warning outfitter

Old 11-19-2011, 05:21 PM
Spike

I just now found these postings. I too had hunted with Delorme Outfitters 3 different times, 1st time was great but only a few hunters were in camp. The next trip as one guy had mentioned Bill Jordan was there and so were a TON of other hunters. Some did get good bucks but others didn't. It was disorganized I shot a nice buck which I never got. Then hunted again a few weeks later and it was a train wreck. I also got on his ^&* list and he threatened me too. I went back to Saskatoon and just had a nice time visiting friends I had met there. Then I hunted on a different reservation near Cold lake. Same thing, one year I got another 160s class deer but the next year the camp was in turmoil. I haven't been back up to Canada the last few years and I really wish I could find a good outfitter up there. Headed to Iowa in a couple weeks so hope I'll do good there. I am not a relative to Leon but maybe the pressure just got to him I don't know, I do wish him and his Dad, which I really enjoyed talking with the best of luck. But I wouldn't hunt there. I saw too many bad things happen up there. One good note was I got to meet Bill Jordan, and he was such a nice guy. I remember how he said he had been hunting for like 26 days straight and he couldn't wait to get back to see Tyler. One of his camera men shot a buck I passed up and its on one of their videos. So if you don't beleive Bill hunted there you can go look it up on his Monster Bucks Videos. Oh one more note I hunted with Dr Deer at the Cold Lake lodge. He got a booner that was on his video, was a nice guy too. good luck hunting this year and be careful.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Spike

Default We told ya so.

it was pretty funny how all his defenders shut up when the newspaper acticles came out.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

No it was just weird all the neg posters were one timers. I live in mT and wouldn't be caught dead hunting on a res. Nothing but trouble and maybe death.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:59 PM
Spike

i hate to say it but good old Leon is back at it. Hes shooting locks off of gates, hunting on private land hes not supposed to be on . And he or his cuzins vandalized a land owners brand new dodge truck.
Old 07-16-2018, 06:14 PM
Spike

Wow. This is Hilarious!
Old 07-23-2018, 06:30 PM
Fork Horn

Good ol Leon hasn’t ran across the right fellow YET but he will
Old 08-16-2018, 07:06 AM
Fork Horn

Wow!!! It might be fun to book a hunt with this nut case just to have some good stories to tell!!! I mean, who has ever gone on a hunt with so much excitement and drama as the folks posting here. These stories make my hunts sound really boring.