Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 all wild pheasant hunt where your dogs will have just as much fun as you >

all wild pheasant hunt where your dogs will have just as much fun as you

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

all wild pheasant hunt where your dogs will have just as much fun as you

Old 05-22-2009, 01:27 PM

Default all wild pheasant hunt where your dogs will have just as much fun as you

IF YOU WANT A HUNT OF A LIFE TIME. ONE THAT YOU CAN HUNT IN YOUR OWN GROUP AND WITH YOUR OWN DOG THIS IS THE PLACE YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT. SHOOTERS PHEASANT HUNTING IS A LOGDE ME AND MY WIFE STARTED 5 YRS AGO. WE ARE FAMILY OWND WE HAVE 2500 ACERS OF CRP ALL IN ONE BIG CHUNK YOU DNT HAVE TO GO TO ONE FIELD HERE THEN DRIVE 5 OR 10 MILES TO ANOTHER .WE HAVE FOOD PLOTS TREE GROVES SLEWS CATTAILS AND DANM SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY AND MILES AND MILE OF GRASS TO CHASE THESE AGAIN WILD ROOSTERS. I TREAT YOU HOW I WOULD EXPECT TO BE TREATED IF I WAS HUNTING R FISHING SOMEWHERE THIS IS YOUR VACATION/HUNT WE HAVE NO SET TIMES FOR YOU TO BE HERE OUR THERE ARE TIMES TO EAT WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE GETN UP ARE STRATED HUNTING THIS IS YOUR OWN HUNT. COME HUNT HERE AND YOUR DOG WILL THANK YOU FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE . I WILL GLADLY SEND OUT A VIDEO AND GIVE YOU REFFERENCES AND THE ONE THING YOU CAN COUNT ONE IS A HUNT YOU WILL TELLING STORIES TO YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT AND TO BECOME GOODS FRIENDS WITH THE CHOAL FAMILY THANK YOU HEATH NICOLE KADEN AND RYKER AND MY HOUNDS FROM heck KATIE CODY NATE CASH AND REMMI. HAVE A GOOD HUNT[/align]
pheasantslayer

Private message [/ul]
Old 05-29-2009, 06:45 AM
Spike

Default RE: all wild pheasant hunt where your dogs will have just as much fun as you

Where are you located?

How much is the hunt?