Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 looking for 1-2 more hunters to join lease in south texas (im already on it) good deal read inside. >

looking for 1-2 more hunters to join lease in south texas (im already on it) good deal read inside.

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

looking for 1-2 more hunters to join lease in south texas (im already on it) good deal read inside.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Fork Horn

Default looking for 1-2 more hunters to join lease in south texas (im already on it) good deal read inside.

I just got on this lease 2 weeks ago. Its in algerita (san saba, 6.3 mile from richland springs and brady). 252 acres .owner is a retired rancher. $2000 a gun (he pays for the corn, puts it n the feeder, has food plots, electricity and running water).its a 75 year old house we stay in. Im the only one on it right now the guy that got off is a missonarry,the other waited and got on his high fence ranch . last weekend i went turkey hunting and got one with a 10 in beard . and saw plenty of deer even in the rain and sun. great place he does all the work for you. he will take money in installments, just needs last one by end of august. he also has 1 opening on his high fence ranch ,its 500 acres and no! he doesnt breed deer(hes had the property for 23 years ) just high fenced it 9 years ago same price . 1 person also. email me. its in richland springs. its a gold mine for someone who does all the work for you. AND BUY THE WAY HE ALL READY HAS THE STANDS AND FEEDERS FOR YOU ,UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR OWN STAND. JUST CANT BE OVER 8FT TALL FROM BASE.ON THE 252 ACRES LAST YEAR A 18 IN SPREAD WITH 12 IN G2S WAS KILLED . YOUR ALLOWED 2 BUCKS 1 DOE ( 1 big buck, 1 little, and doe) email me if interested. [email protected]