Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 South Dakota Mule Deer & Whitetails! >

South Dakota Mule Deer & Whitetails!

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

South Dakota Mule Deer & Whitetails!

Old 04-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Spike

Default South Dakota Mule Deer & Whitetails!

Just finished up with our South Dakota Turkey camp. We had great success! One hunter we met on this site missed 4 birds with the bow before switching to the shotgun and taking 2 old birds. On had an over 10 inch beard! If you interested in turkey we have 12 spots for next year. We provide everything even guns if needed!

What really caught our attention was the amount of deer on the ranch we lease! There are extreme numbers of both Muley's and Whitetails! Some of my guide friends hunt thi swith gun every year and take great bucks in the 130-170 range.

We found out that there is no pressure on the ranch for archery season so I locked it up! We are going to hold two or three 5 day hunts in the pre-rut/rut time frame. We will be using tree stands, ground blinds, and spot and stalk for the mule deer.

This will be a great hunt! I was an agent for Cabelas and we would have sold this hunt for over $3000.00. We are trying to keep this hunt affordable. We will provide all meals, stands, blinds, in-field transport, I will cape you trophy if needed for free. NO TROPHY FEES

1-hunter $2250.00 plus lic. can add fall turkey for $150.00 trophy fee
2-3hunters $ 2000.00
4-hunters Exclusive use of camp! Over 5000 acres! $7500.00

Call Jim Riley at 406-282-0707