Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Doe and/or Cow hunt for gimpy and his wife? >

Doe and/or Cow hunt for gimpy and his wife?

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Doe and/or Cow hunt for gimpy and his wife?

Old 10-13-2008, 12:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default Doe and/or Cow hunt for gimpy and his wife?

I'm in CA so it's time to get out and find something else. Never hunted out of CA but been hunting for over 25 years. First Rifles and now Crossbow because my old shoulders won't take the trauma anymore. I'm in a chair most of the time. I can stand and walk short distances with my cane or crutch. I can ride/drive any form motor vehicle (ATVs). Can get myself into an elevated stand if we're not rushing.

I hunt with my wife who doesn't shoot, yet. Both have our Hunter Safety Certificates.

Any suggestions or offers gladly reviewed.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:04 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Doe and/or Cow hunt for gimpy and his wife?

If you would like to hunt in Kansas you may want to take a look at Kansas Racks & Quacks. We have some of the best rates in our area and plenty of deer to make any hunt a great hunt. You may view our website at www.huntingks.com. We have stands that are very easy to get in and out of. I have attached a photo of our rifle stands. Also we can drive an ATV to most stand locations.

If you are only looking to shot does we can work out a special price. This hunt would be for the 2009 season as all tags have been sold in our units. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me or call me.

Thanks
Brandon Wilmoth
Kansas Racks & Quacks Manager
[email protected]
620-230-0929

Old 10-14-2008, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

Send me a message if South Dakota would be a option.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

100% cow elk hunts in either New Mexico or Texas. New Mexico is wild free ranging elk on 366,000 acres and Texas is high fenced but not a canned hunt. Both would be easy hunts for disabled hunters.

[align=center][/align]

New Mexico hunt: $1,000 for a 1x1 $900 for a 2x1 guided cow elk hunt (must have 2 hunters to book hunt as a 2x1 guided) Includes landowner permit. Huntersare responsible for their, license,meals and lodging. Lic. $345

Texas hunt: Daily fee $250 per day per hunter with a trophy feestarting at$750-$1,000 depending on ranch and market at the time of hunt. Includes, 1x1 guiding, pickup and return to the San-Antonio airport, meals and lodging. Lic. $45

Call toll free 1-877-647-9926 or email at [email protected]

Old 10-19-2008, 09:18 AM
Spike

Gimphunter,

One of the unique things about my company is the fact that we can help accommodate people that are looking for handicap accessible hunts.
The company that I work for has over 250 destinations around the world, not all are handicap accessible but what I am saying is I am sure we have something that would work for you.
Check out my website at www.huntfishconnection.com and let me know what you think.
Old 10-25-2008, 07:58 AM
Spike

would recomend the two dot ranch outside of cody wyoming call game and fish at cody they give you the number the last quote i got was $25for trespass fee expect to see 1,000 elk per day licenses are reduce price cow calf.