Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Doe or cow hunt wanted >

Doe or cow hunt wanted

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Doe or cow hunt wanted

Old 09-26-2008, 04:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default Doe or cow hunt wanted

Anyone looking to help control their doe or cow elk population? Perhaps I am being naive in thinking this is an option, but I'd be willing to come out there if its close to Minnesota. Would be willing to entertain whatever prices are offered. We can talk. Let me know. PM me if you'd rather go that route. I am a reputable, respectable hunter who is saving my one tag in Minnesota for bucks. I can give references.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:49 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Doe or cow hunt wanted

Send me a message with what you have in mind. Thanks, Randy
Old 10-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Spike

Is North Missouri in mid December interest you? PM me back if your interested.
Thanks
Derek
Old 10-13-2008, 11:49 AM
Fork Horn

Funny to see this. I've been wondering where I could go out of state to hunt doe and/or cow. I live in CA and would like to find similar. My wife and I go together but she doesn't hunt, yet. I'm more interested in the meat than the rack.

I'm looking for next year. Any help would be appreciated. I hunt crossbow only now. I should remind that I'm a gimp in a chair. I can stand and walk short distances with my cane or forearm crutch. I can ride atvs and the like.

Contact me at [email protected] if you have any recommendations or offers.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

100% cow elk hunts in either New Mexico or Texas. New Mexico is wild free ranging elk on 366,000 acres and Texas is high fenced but not a canned hunt. Both would be easy hunts for disabled hunters.

New Mexico hunt: $1,000 for a 1x1 $900 for a 2x1 guided cow elk hunt (must have 2 hunters to book hunt as a 2x1 guided) Includes landowner permit. Huntersare responsible for their, license,meals and lodging. Lic. $345

Texas hunt: Daily fee $250 per day per hunter with a trophy feestarting at$750-$1,000 depending on ranch and market at the time of hunt. Includes, 1x1 guiding, pickup and return to the San-Antonio airport, meals and lodging. Lic. $45

Call toll free 1-877-647-9926 or email at [email protected]
Old 10-27-2008, 02:25 PM

We do private land late season cow hunts here in COlorado.

This year we are doing a Thanksgiving weekend special:
3 day hunt Fri, Sat, Sun, INCLUDING cabins, meals, etc. for $1,500 OR $1,000 if you prefer to stay in town and provide your own meals.

[email protected]
Old 10-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Fork Horn

This subject was started by me just a short time ago. It's truly amazing how things can change overnight. I'm going up to Oregon to look at 2 pieces of property in two weeks. One is about 240 acres and the other is 300. I'm pretty sure I'll have my place for hunting for the future. Funny how sometimes things just fall out of the sky.

I really do appreciate all the offers but this just changed and I'm going to take full advantage of it. I get both a buck deer and Elk Land Owner Preference (LOP) with either. I'm holding my breath but it looks like it's going to be my future for hunting. Nice game on both the properties. My hunting buddy of 20 years will also benefit. We're both CA hunters and we're tired of not even seeing any horns anymore. Time to move. The property I like most so far already has a pad and all utilities. The river dries in the late fall so I'd loose out on the migratory birds. Oh darn. I think that's a deal breaker.

Thanks again to all that responded.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Gimphunter

This subject was started by me just a short time ago. It's truly amazing how things can change overnight. I'm going up to Oregon to look at 2 pieces of property in two weeks. One is about 240 acres and the other is 300. I'm pretty sure I'll have my place for hunting for the future. Funny how sometimes things just fall out of the sky.

I really do appreciate all the offers but this just changed and I'm going to take full advantage of it. I get both a buck deer and Elk Land Owner Preference (LOP) with either. I'm holding my breath but it looks like it's going to be my future for hunting. Nice game on both the properties. My hunting buddy of 20 years will also benefit. We're both CA hunters and we're tired of not even seeing any horns anymore. Time to move. The property I like most so far already has a pad and all utilities. The river dries in the late fall so I'd loose out on the migratory birds. Oh darn. I think that's a deal breaker.

Thanks again to all that responded.
That's awesome. Hope it works out well for you.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:32 PM

I'd let you shoot some does for the cost of lodging at the ranch in Western South Dakota.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Doe or cow hunt wanted - No more

I bought the 300+ acres. Unbelievable property in South Central Oregon. About 10 inches of rain per year and a heavy snow storm is about 2 feet. My gate is one mile off one of two Major North/South Highways. 160 acres of lodge pole pines and aspen stands. With a good size seasonal duck pond. The rest of the property is part of a huge wetlands valley where we can watch herds of antelope walking down the middle. I think my buddy and I have a hunting property now. The owner got his 3X4 this year. He never got a shot at the bigger one. Said there was about a 35 dear herd this year. Trail Cams are in the future. This was definitely the time to buy this property and I just lucked out and had a couple of checks coming in that allowed me to get it. I'd say the best Christmas in a very long time. Plenty of Coyotes (Am told to "kill them on site") We're on the bird migration route and bird season is popular in the area. I can't wait to change the lock on the gate and remove the For Sale sign.

Someone made a mistake because I'm not this lucky.

Quick Reply: Doe or cow hunt wanted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.