Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Florida Whitetail

Old 09-06-2008, 10:49 AM

Default Florida Whitetail

Seems to be nearly impossible to find a qualityWhitetail hunt in Florida. Anyone out there with a recommendation or just know of someone with some land? I am not looking for the $10,000 high fence operations !!
Thanks
Old 09-07-2008, 03:47 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Florida Whitetail

Your right. tuff task to find a trophy hunt without paying big bucks for it. I guide turkey hunters and gator hunters in Florida but guide my deer hunters on 6800 acres in Kansas. I take my boys out while I'm in Florida to kill a few does and smaller bucks but nothing worth braggin about.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:51 AM
Spike

you could try nickie roth with archery outfitters. he has a bowhunting operation in south fl. mostly hogs but does have some nice deer. also there is a guy named trevor fitzgerald (i think) who runs an operation up in the panhandle. i believe its called arrowhead outfitters. if you call nickie, tell him his gator guide sent you!
good luck
brian
Old 09-07-2008, 06:13 PM

I did the Trevor Fitzgerald operation last year. It was just OK. I had been considering Nickie's place in S GA.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:40 AM
Spike

id definetly give nickie a call. ive hunted the south ga. property twice. beautiful place! i didnt kill anything big, just a few does, but they are there. for the price, you cant beat it.
brian
Old 09-10-2008, 07:08 PM

About to pull the trigger on a hunt with Nickie at his Florida (Charlotte County) location. Price is affordable. Anyone ever been there?

Old 09-16-2008, 07:44 AM
Spike

give him a call. its a great hunt for the money! lots of hogs to keep you interested during mid day. very pretty piece of ground too.
good luck