Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 JOIN ME FOR ILLINOIS 2008 WOMEN ONLY FULLY GUIDED BOWHUNT >

JOIN ME FOR ILLINOIS 2008 WOMEN ONLY FULLY GUIDED BOWHUNT

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

JOIN ME FOR ILLINOIS 2008 WOMEN ONLY FULLY GUIDED BOWHUNT

Old 08-08-2008, 10:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default JOIN ME FOR ILLINOIS 2008 WOMEN ONLY FULLY GUIDED BOWHUNT

Okay here is the deal Ladies,

I have been bowhunting With this outfitter in Illinois for 8 years on womens only bowhunts, And have been having a blast every year.So I wanted to let you ladies know
( or let your men know that are on this forum )
I am not this outfitter or any relation to them ,nor am I employeed by them and I have no finacial affiliation ,connection, motive or investment gainin thisBowhunt.
But in the last few years the # of women attending have been dropping, so after talking to another lady bowhunter from this site whom is thinking about coming I relized more women need to know about this hunt.So I dont have to hunt alone this year I wanted to let you all know about this bowhunt.
( This is aFAIR CHASEBOWHUNT NOT HIGH FENCE OR PENNED OR CANNED Bowhunting Only Property and Outfitter they dont allow gun hunting for deer , and with a minimum score of 115 inches on bucks) and a $500.00 Fine for any buck including button bucks taken that score less than 115 inches. This Outfitter has been in the outfitting buisness at this site for 24 years.
There are NO TROPHY FEE"S
This is a fully guided bowhunt that includes onsite lodgeing and homecooked meals, your own guide, transportation to and from preset stands, your guide will haul out and field dress your deer and place it in a walkin cooler.
And they have a 12,000.00 SF Winery to boot named Ridge View Winery with some tastey wines produced from grapes grown on the site.
They have nice bonuses and incentives to shoot does as well.
Come On Girls Lets Go Bowhunting

Illinois Womens Only Fully Guided Bowhunt
Where; www.huntingunlimitedinc.com, Brown County Illinois
When;Larry Has moved the Dates to Later in October
fromOctober 17 - 19, 2008
to Now October 22 - 24, 2008
Arrive the evening of Oct 21, 2008 for dinner and a good nights sleep before you hunt the next morning.
Cost; $700.00 for everything
They have longer hunts for the women also if you want to stay and hunt more days.
Here is a pic of the 1st deer I ever took at this 1st Annual Womens Bowhunt at Hunting Unlimited
So if you ladies want any more info I would be happy to answer any of your questions... I hope to see some of you there