Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Antelope Hunt in Wyoming= ALL BOOKED >

Antelope Hunt in Wyoming= ALL BOOKED

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Antelope Hunt in Wyoming= ALL BOOKED

Old 07-08-2008, 09:56 AM
Spike

Default Antelope Hunt in Wyoming= ALL BOOKED

I amlooking for 1 or2 hunters for a PRIVATE landAntelope hunt around the Gillette, Wy area in unit 17. The cost for one hunter is $700 (excluding tag) and for 2 hunters is $525 each (excluding tag). Tag cost is $268. This hunt does not include any food or lodging.We can split the rest of the costs amongst the group such as lodging, food, gas, car, etc. If you have a camper, I am pretty sure we can probably park it on the property for no cost.

I have checked the WY DNR website and there are still 300+ tags left for the unit. I have been there several times, so I am familiar with the area. This is not a TROPHY area in general, but there are alot of antelopes (representative) to choose from in the 12"-14" range with good mass but there has been a 16" taken by one of my guys a couple of years ago. I was there last year with my son and he took a nice 14" with good mass and ivory tips which I rough scored around 75" and the one was also a nice 13" taken. Takes 67 to make Pope and young and 82" to make B & C. Have pictures and references available upon request. You may contact me at [email protected] for further info. I am not an outfitter, just someone who has access to some quality lope hunting at a cheap price. I guarantee 100% oppty at an antelope 12" or better.