Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 found new lease and need opinion on whats appriate amount of people on it(se texas) >

found new lease and need opinion on whats appriate amount of people on it(se texas)

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

found new lease and need opinion on whats appriate amount of people on it(se texas)

Old 06-15-2008, 02:32 PM
Fork Horn

Default found new lease and need opinion on whats appriate amount of people on it(se texas)

i found a new llease in south east texas. its in san augustine county,in bronson. 3550 acres . hunting club president is trying get like 45 people at 500 a gun, but only has like 32 righ now. plus i wanted an opinion on running dogs(hog hunting with dogs ) up till sept.they stop running dogs in sept till after jan-feb. no water no electricity, but lots of hogs and deer. is this good
Old 06-15-2008, 05:39 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: found new lease and need opinion on whats appriate amount of people on it(se texas)

that is a whole lot of people per acre, i don't know how anyone gets a deer there.
Old 06-16-2008, 04:32 PM

Default RE: found new lease and need opinion on whats appriate amount of people on it(se texas)

i've found one thing on this site that you will get very little good feedback regarding leases. I own and lease three tracts of land here in western new york. due to our saturation with deer and all game i lease at a rate of twenty acres per man at 750.00 per man per year not all hunt at once and most do not hunt the same game that is the nature of hunting. I think that most replies are from non hunters or ones that think they know it all. You cannot maintain your property at 500.00 per man plus the higher price keeps the lowend hunters out stay with the upscale hunters yes they want more but there will be less of them to deal with.
[align=left] [/align]