Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Looking for Whitetail Archery hunt in early Oct. >

Looking for Whitetail Archery hunt in early Oct.

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Looking for Whitetail Archery hunt in early Oct.

Old 03-26-2008, 05:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default Looking for Whitetail Archery hunt in early Oct.

A friend and I are looking for a nice place out of state from Wis. for an early October archery hunt. We were considering public land, but given the short trip and traveling out of state we were looking to hookup with an outfitter or land owner. We were looking to pay around $1000 (w/license) give or take for a 3-6 day hunt. Looking for someplace in midwest like Missouri, Illinois, Ohio, Minnesota, SD, Kansas...basically anwhere close that has over the counter whitetail tags. Any recommendations? Or if your an outfitter with an opening in this price range shoot me a PM. Thanks!
Old 03-26-2008, 05:58 PM
Spike

Default RE: Looking for Whitetail Archery hunt in early Oct.

No bow hunting because that is what I do during the season. Will have some terrific rifle hunts if interested here on private ground in central Kansas.
MDM
Old 03-27-2008, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

PM sent
Old 03-27-2008, 08:17 AM

Jimmy, Take a look at our website www.backwoodswhitetails.com we offer some early season bow hunts that are 7 day hunts for $1400.00 with lodging and meals INCLUDED. let meknow if your interested but don't want to hunt 7 days. we can work out a shorterhunt and a lower price.tags are by lottery but are 100% success on draw for the last three years and this year they up'd the quota another 5000 tags.give me a call at 309 224 2853 and we can discuss details.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:19 AM
Fork Horn

We have some openings at Kansas Racks and Quacks in early Oct. Please e-mail or pmme your information and I willget youour Flyer and other info.

Thanks
Brandon Wilmoth
Kansas Racks and Quacks
[email protected]
Old 03-27-2008, 01:53 PM
Typical Buck

7 day DIY in Western Illinois on 700 acres. $1000/hunter.

PM if interested.

Good luck to you!

LLBUX
Old 03-27-2008, 07:03 PM

HI i have hunts in sioux narrows area Lake of the Woods I AM SURE WE COULD SET YOU UP WITH A CABIN AND SOME STANDS FOR A WEEK IN YOUR PRICE RANGE www.whitepinelodge.com give me a call if you are interested this is in Ontario Canada
Old 03-29-2008, 02:28 PM
Spike

hey jimmy give my website a look im anew outfitter and looking for hunters at www.spikesnspurs.com you wont be disappointed ill let you book for half the price on the site just to get hunters in to camp that includes lodging. thanks travis you can call me at 573 470 4559 if your interested
Old 03-30-2008, 11:56 AM

Jimmy, Timberlandfarmsoutfitters offers quality, affordable hunts on our Johnson county farm in southern Illinois. This is some of the best whitetail habitat in Illinois and in one of the most remote parts of the county.We have owned and managed this farm for whitetails since 1999. So far the only pressure this farm has had has been for family hunts. Check out our website at Timberlandfarmsoutfitters.com for more info. We can set you and your buddy up on the dates you have in mind.

Bill Reynolds 618-995-9594
Old 03-30-2008, 10:54 PM

I have whitetail/mule deer combination archery hunts in South Dakota for $500 per hunter plus $195 for the lisence and tag(for $50 more youget an extra doe tag). This includes lodging and exclusive hunting on at least 2700 acres. Call 208-816-4245 for more information.Antelope are also available after October 15th.

Quick Reply: Looking for Whitetail Archery hunt in early Oct.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.