Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 APPLY FOR IOWA NONRESIDENT TAGS EARLY >

APPLY FOR IOWA NONRESIDENT TAGS EARLY

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

APPLY FOR IOWA NONRESIDENT TAGS EARLY

Old 03-26-2008, 02:43 PM

Default APPLY FOR IOWA NONRESIDENT TAGS EARLY

I am a upland hunter. I have a lease in unit four and a lease in unit five. The lease price went up again this year ! I went ahead and paid the lease but I cannot afford to keep it next year unless I get some deer hunters to book some unguided hunts. Iowa is a draw state, the appliacation dates are 5/3/2008 through 6/1/2008. The best I can tell you have about a 50% chance of obtaining a deer tag. Both farms are located within minuets of Lamoni,IA. Lamoni has a super 8 hotel. Both farms are located in Decatur County, one of Iowa's known counties for huge deer. I want to get the word out now soInterested hunters could apply for a non resident license. I will only be taking one or two hunters per farm for the first gun season and the late muzzle loader season only. No hunters will be taken for the second gun season, no exeptions. Hunts are five days in length and hunters must provide thier own:Lodging, meals, transportation, and all neccessary licenses. I will have a few stands placed on each farm, however you can hang your own if you like. Both farms are about 250 acres. Both have a balanced mix of agriculture, crp, and heavy timber draws. Both look like exellent deer hunting spots. Unguided hunts offered by professional outfitters in these zones are selling between 2500 and 3500. I am not a professional outfitter. I am asking 2000 per hunter. Any other questions please feel free to email me.

Mark