Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Anyone hunted IMB Outfitters in Missouri? >

Anyone hunted IMB Outfitters in Missouri?

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Anyone hunted IMB Outfitters in Missouri?

Old 02-23-2008, 11:33 AM

Default RE: Anyone hunted IMB Outfitters in Missouri?

Last edited by public151PY; 09-19-2012 at 06:43 AM. Reason: best of luck to you
Old 02-26-2008, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

We have an extremely good hunt in MO that has been killing some very big deer but it will cost more than $1,300 and they take a very limited number of hunters on this hunt to ensure the quality of the hunt for years to come.This extremely successfulMO trophy hunt on 12,000 acresthat killed 4 B&C bucks for 2007 but by no means is it a guaranteed hunt in any way.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: deerdust

On further review of the Huntinfo website, if you read all the reviews, you will see that all are not bad. Such as:
http://www.huntinfo.com/reviews/outfitter_reviews.php3?Action=Read&areview=110 4379074
http://www.huntinfo.com/reviews/outfitter_reviews.php3?Action=Read&areview=110 4538141
http://www.huntinfo.com/reviews/outfitter_reviews.php3?Action=Read&areview=112 6110522
http://www.huntinfo.com/reviews/outfitter_reviews.php3?Action=Read&areview=112 9052477

For the most part, what you have posting on a website such as this, is folks who don't think their hunt was up to par. If all of the satisfied clients were to come to that site and post of their hunts and how many years they have been hunting with IMB, I doubt the sites bandwidth could handle it.

BTW- I did a search at huntinfoof some of the other outfitters that either advertise here or have been spoken of throughout Huntingnet. You will find that most any outfitter hassome bad reviews. That doesn't make them bad outfitters. It just means that for one reason or another, someone was dissatisfied, and not always justified in their dissatisfaction. It is just simply their rendition of what happened.

OK I'm done. Thanx for your time.
You got that right deerdust, we are just a booking agent and not the actual outfitter but we even get a bad review once in awhile for our most trust worthy outfitters the ones who we know are the real deal 5 star outfitters so it is true that you will not please everyone. But I must admit alsothat so many outfitters have the bad habit of exaggerating the quality of the game they offer. Some of ours will do it and I know many others do it. I just try to be honest with all of our clients on what our outfitters truly can offer regardless of any claims.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:34 PM

Last edited by public151PY; 09-19-2012 at 06:46 AM. Reason: not worth it
Old 02-27-2008, 06:21 PM
Spike

IF YOUR STILL LOOKING WE HAVE JUST STARTED A NEW OUTFITTER BUIS AND ARE STARTING TO BOOK ARCHERY AND MUZZELLOADER HUNTS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED GO TO OUR WEBSITE www.spikesnspurs.com WE ARE ONLY BOOKING 10 HUNTERS FOR MUZZELLOADER BUT IF YOU HAVE 12 WE HAVE PLENTY OF GROUND AND WILL LET YOU HUNT WITH 12 FOR $900 IF YOU BOOK 12 HUNTERS. WE JUST STARTED AND HAVE NEVER LET ANYONE BUT FAMILY HUNT ON OUR GROUND SO ALL THE PICS ARE DEER THAT FAMILY HAVE KILLED ON OUR GROUND. WE HAVE 2000 ACRES OF OUR OWN AND ARE LEASING ABOUT ANOTHER 1000 FOR NOW AND WITH 12 YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL FOR 5 DAYS LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THANKS TRAVIS
Old 03-09-2008, 03:48 PM

i used to guide for them and i will not say anything bad about them but i will warn you to ask for referances both successfull and unsuccessfull ,and 1300 sounds like a deal but 1300 a piece is a lot of money to waste hint hint where are you guys from
Old 03-11-2008, 02:23 AM
Spike

from louisiana...hey bbennett927 I sent you a p.m. get back to me asap please...thanks
Old 03-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think one question that is not asked enough before booking a hunt is how many hunters per year does an outfit take on to hunt. Even "hunter mills" can show great kill numbers because they run so many hunters per season.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Spike

I think you are right because I have heard that they overhunt the areas...so as many pictures as they have of great kills doesnt really justify the quality of the outfitter...I'm not real big on how they determine the success rates either...the way they do it...one guy could be on a really good stand and see 5 shooters while the other 4 guys didnt see anything and this is considered 100% success rate...not a fan
Old 03-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

My comment wasn't aimed at IMB specificallyjust in general about what hunters should know about outfitters before they book their hunt.. I personally know nothing about IMB.

Quick Reply: Anyone hunted IMB Outfitters in Missouri?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.