Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Looking for Outfitter in Midwest... >

Looking for Outfitter in Midwest...

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Looking for Outfitter in Midwest...

Old 10-17-2007, 05:25 AM
Typical Buck

Default Looking for Outfitter in Midwest...

I'm looking to book a trip for a group of 4 or 5 guys to come bowhunting for trophy whitetails in the midwest next year (2008).

Does anyone have suggestions for outfitters in the area that specialize in bowhunts? We're thinking either OH, IL, IN, MO or KS.

Thanks,
Old 10-17-2007, 06:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Looking for Outfitter in Midwest...

Stay away from Steel Creek Outfitters in Iowa. He has great farms with great deer, but he was very unprofessional when myself and friends went out there. Look into this guy: http://www.hunteagle.com/
Old 10-17-2007, 04:39 PM

Mustad,
We are located in south central Ohio and offer guided deer and turkey hunts. Our website is www.sunfishvalleyoutfitters.com
Make sure you check out our scouting videos and trail cam pics. Let me know if you have any questions or need references.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 10-18-2007, 07:40 AM
Spike

Twin Lakes Trophy Hunting in Council grove Kansas! John that owns that operation is a first class guy. He has more land to hunt than he knows what to do with, not to mention some Monster BUCKS. This will be my second year to go and I can't wait! I saw the largest deer that I have ever saw in my life! My friend that went with me saw a different buck everytime he got on the stand. His place is in the Flint Hills there is not alot of timber which is great for funneling deer, when they are chasing does. My Hunt last year at Twin Lakes was one of the best hunting experiences that I have ever had and I have counted down the days unitl it is time to go back, and it is only 10 away!
Old 10-18-2007, 11:19 AM

I have a couple different places that might have openings available, one in southwestern Kansas, expect a reasonable chance at 140-170 class bucks also have Mulies. Also have place in Kentucky that has same expectaions and cost. Both are going to be around $3,800 give or take.

Paul
Old 10-18-2007, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

We offer quality bow hunts in Illinois, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri. You have to take into consideration that it could possibly take you 2 years to draw an archery tag in Iowa. Itcan be worth the wait of putting in for the draw until you get drawn because our Iowa outfitter kills some absolute giants. We book the hunt and then themonth and daysyou pick are reserved and you hunt is waiting for youfor the season you draw your tag.

Take a look at or whitetail hunts at www.sportsmansjunction.com or call me toll free at 1-877-647-9926 or email at [email protected]

Old 10-18-2007, 07:26 PM

Timberland Farms outfitters is an Illinois Outfitter offering whitetail bowhunts in Johnson county, Illinois. We have owned and managed this land for whitetails since 1999. We can accomodate your group of 4 or 5 hunters. We offer quality, affordable hunts--check out our website at timberlandfarmsoutfitters.com. You can reach us at 618-995-9594 or e-mail [email protected]
Old 10-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Fork Horn

www.huntsd.net for South Dakota mule deer and white tail deer
Old 10-31-2007, 12:19 PM

Give this a go...they get more hunts everyday...
www.country-adventures.com
Good Luck, and happy hunting!