HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunts/Outfitters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters-57/)
-   -   Looking for a Meriam Turkey Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters/190966-looking-meriam-turkey-hunt.html)

arkansasbowhunter 05-09-2007 09:08 AM

Looking for a Meriam Turkey Hunt

hello, I am looking for a meriam turkey hunt for 2 next season (2008). Does anyone have any outfitters they have used and liked? thanks for any help guys.

teamrlthunter 05-09-2007 02:59 PM

RE: Looking for a Meriam Turkey Hunt

John,
Sent you a e mail , Ive got a great place in Wyoming .
tim

arkansasbowhunter 05-09-2007 03:50 PM

tim, lost your email please resend info. thank you.

Matchbook454 05-11-2007 03:32 PM

Tim, I am looking for a Merriam hunt for '08 as well. Cn you give me some info. also?

Thanks! - Joe

txbritman 05-11-2007 03:40 PM

We book hunts for outfitters in 5 states for Merriam's turkeys. All of them are great outfitters, and since each offers varrying hunts in terms of guided/semi-guided, lodging, price, etc... we have options that give us the ability to find the right one for you. We have hunted with each of them and we send many clients to each of them, so we know they are top notch outfitters. Check out our website or let me know and I will be glad to give you more details on them.

teamrlthunter 05-15-2007 06:46 PM

Joe
I sent you a email, let me know that it went thru ok

tim

Model70wsm 05-16-2007 06:11 AM

Early booking special on Nebraska Merriam long beard spring Turkey hunts with guarantee Over-the-Counter Tags. Private land hunts on 13,000 acres. Huge flocks with many trophy Tom’s. For our spring 2006 hunts 18 hunters took 25 birds. We guarantee shot opportunities on our shotgun turkey hunts. If you don’t get an opportunity you come back on us next year for a turkey. Flexible dates from April 15 to 10 May. Nebraska turkey population is at an all time high and tied for third highest in the nation. On guided and semi-guided hunts we provide comfortable lodging and home cook meals. The 3-day hunt trespass rate is $550 and second turkey is $200, no lodging or meals. The 3-day semi-guided 2 turkey limit is $850. A fully guided 2 turkey limit, plus prairie dog shooting is $1250.

We also have 8 openings for Kansas Eastern turkeys. A 3-day hunt trespass rate is $600 April 8-12. This 3,800 acre Kansas farm has never been commercially hunted for turkey and is choked with mature gobblers. Disabled, group and youth hunter discounts are available.

A deposit of 50% will hold your hunt date.

Bugeaters 05-20-2007 09:38 AM

i don't know any outfitters, but you can come to nebraska, buy an over the counter tag, and hunt merriams in the western part of the state, and rios and easterns in the east and south part of the state. there are also merriams in the northern part of the state. and there is alot of public hunting ground here. (just looking to save you a little money) but if you want an outfitted hunt the winnebago indian tribe does some outfitting on their reservation i believe.