HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunts/Outfitters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters-57/)
-   -   Looking For Leasing Agents (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters/188939-looking-leasing-agents.html)

MidwestPropertyMan 04-19-2007 06:13 PM

Looking For Leasing Agents

Midwest Trophy Leases Inc. is looking for leasing agents in several Mid-Western states. Our main office is in Pike County, ILWe are a new business & this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor. Our website address is www.midwestleases.com Give us a call if you would likemore details.Our contact info is on the website.

kevin1 04-20-2007 05:16 AM

RE: Looking For Leasing Agents

There is a far more appropriate forum for this type of post, please use it.

peakrut 04-20-2007 05:49 AM

concur

peakrut 04-20-2007 05:51 AM

Stay out of our area we dont want it ruined by you guys! Your the type of reason a lot of hunters cannot find places to hunt. You move in wave your cash and hunters that have a low budget are out.

ORIGINAL: MidwestPropertyMan

Midwest Trophy Leases Inc. is looking for leasing agents in several Mid-Western states. Our main office is in Pike County, ILWe are a new business & this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor. Our website address is www.midwestleases.com Give us a call if you would likemore details.Our contact info is on the website.

TROPHYHUNTER25 04-20-2007 07:48 AM

you shouldn't get mad at them, if hunters didn't pay there high prices they couldn't do it. its other hunters who ruin it

peakrut 04-20-2007 09:03 AM

Like clearly stated stay the hell out!

longrifle1000 04-20-2007 09:13 AM

Monster buck producing property right in the middle of Pike County, Illinois.
Price: $22,680.00 Acres: 252

Isa jar of Vaseline included in this spectacular price?

peakrut 04-20-2007 09:17 AM

Exactly! Trophy said hunters but not hunters but the UPPER Class
who pays 80% of the time.
I guess im angry because they drove me out of Illinois as a non resident with higher prices. Im only a low middle class hunter so im sorry leasers.

MidwestPropertyMan 04-20-2007 01:16 PM

I appoligize.....I meant to post this in the Midwest Regional Forum. I do have to reply to some of the comments that have been made. First of all, We do not set the lease prices.....that is up to the landowner. Trust me, I wish all the leases were $5/Acre. They would certainly be easier to lease out. Some people love to rip on people on here that are trying to make a living in the hunting industry.Some people seem to hatethe people that come in and lease it, but don'tforget, nobody forces the landowner tolease their property out.If someone is willing to paybig money to lease property, it is not fair to the landowner to deny them getting the most out of their propertyjust so youhave a cheap (or free) place to hunt.Also, if you hate outfittersand peopleleasing property so much.......why areyou even in the"Hunts/Outfitters" section on hunting.net? I appoligize that I got you guys so rowled up....but it sure seems to me that some people on here just look for stuff to complainabout.

longrifle1000 04-20-2007 02:59 PM

I meant to post this in the Midwest Regional Forum.
You did post this in the Midwest section. A moderator moved it here.

Some people love to rip on people on here that are trying to make a living in the hunting industry.
Some people in the hunting industry have screwed the average hunter too many times.

Some people seem to hatethe people that come in and lease it, but don'tforget, nobody forces the landowner tolease their property out.
Your right, nobody forces the landowner. But, when owners are offered money, of course they are going to accept. The problem with leasing goes back to "people in the hunting industry". They want to make a buck off of the landowner making a buck. In the end, people pay waaaay to much money just to kill a buck.

If someone is willing to paybig money to lease property, it is not fair to the landowner to deny them getting the most out of their propertyjust so youhave a cheap (or free) place to hunt.
How about NO place to hunt? I have a friend in Adams county who has lost all of his hunting land to outfitters and leases. He simply cannot afford to hunt on private land any more. He leased for 3 years. An outfitter offered the landowner 3 times what he was already being paid. Yeah, no brainer for the landowner.

It all comes down to the all mighty dollar. You want to play? Then you have to pay.

$90/acre JUST to hunt. That is getting pretty dang close to rental prices for farming. At least with farming the land, you get some return on your investment, and not just a little meat in your freezer that costs $183-366/pound.