HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunts/Outfitters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters-57/)
-   -   Whitetail bowhunt help (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters/182341-whitetail-bowhunt-help.html)

Shaggyman 02-26-2007 05:16 PM

Whitetail bowhunt help

Would like recommendations for a bowhunting trip (3 people). Looking for a good chance to shoot deer. Does not have to be a trophy buck, as we are fairly new to bowhunting and are more concerned with the opportunity to let an arrow fly. Texas or Alabama? Suggestions? Thanks

kd7mh5 02-26-2007 06:24 PM

RE: Whitetail bowhunt help

I have a good week in mid November open. How about hunting Kansas?

Doug
Wild Game Pursuits

Moose75 02-26-2007 11:02 PM

I have a place in Al. also in NC. I do $600 a person on 3 day hunts lodging no food. I have lots of deer. Northampton countyis #1 for deer kills in NC. check out deerhuntingnc.com and myspace.com/occoneechee. If you wanted to come in sep. you might get a velvet buck.

turkey guide 02-27-2007 03:30 PM

I have some managementhunts on a new lease, 2000 acres, three different locations. $600 per person, includes tags inNorth Missouri. 100 miles North of KC. Excellent chance at shooting does and small bucks. Minimum legal buck is 4 points on at least one side, so small bucks are 7-8 pointers, lots of big bucks too.Seven days, unlimited antlerless tags available over the counter for $7. each. One buck and all the does you want to shoot, plus two turkeys! One buck ,one doe and both turkeys on theprovided tag. Sept. -Jan.
www.hiddenvalleyhuntingllc.com These special hunts are not listed on the website, but lodging, contact,and travel info is. Pick-up from KCI airport is no charge.

lakehunter 02-27-2007 04:38 PM

Hey Shaggy, I sent you a PM last nite, thanks, >W.

H20Fowl 03-01-2007 11:07 AM

Shaggy give Me a call toll free at 866-328-4868 I have some recomendations on a great place.

Thanks,
Troy

LLBUX 03-01-2007 02:37 PM

You can hunt DIY on 700 acres in Illinois for just $1000 per hunter.
That is for 7 days! Lodging available nearby.

This is on land that allows just ONE group of NR hunters for the YEAR! Myself and owner bowhunt a little at other times. You can pick your week!

PM if interested.

bear huntin 03-03-2007 10:34 PM

Feel free to check out our web site www.knsguideservice.com We have hunts starting at $550 per hunter with food and lodging.
Thanks

SJAdventures 03-05-2007 09:17 PM

Go to www.sportsmansjunction.com and just check out all of the whitetail hunts we have to offer. From very economical to high priced and everything in between. Alabama, Kentucky, Texas, Montana, Nebraska, Illinois, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Florida, several provinces of Canada, we offer just about everything in every kind of price range.

stiller2004 03-19-2007 03:21 PM

at www.hunt5j.com we offer a 7 week long period for bow hunting at only $750 a person. lots of deer there and many good bucks.