Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Whitetail bowhunt help >

Whitetail bowhunt help

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Whitetail bowhunt help

Old 02-26-2007, 05:16 PM

Default Whitetail bowhunt help

Would like recommendations for a bowhunting trip (3 people). Looking for a good chance to shoot deer. Does not have to be a trophy buck, as we are fairly new to bowhunting and are more concerned with the opportunity to let an arrow fly. Texas or Alabama? Suggestions? Thanks
Old 02-26-2007, 06:24 PM

Default RE: Whitetail bowhunt help

I have a good week in mid November open. How about hunting Kansas?

Doug
Wild Game Pursuits
Old 02-26-2007, 11:02 PM

I have a place in Al. also in NC. I do $600 a person on 3 day hunts lodging no food. I have lots of deer. Northampton countyis #1 for deer kills in NC. check out deerhuntingnc.com and myspace.com/occoneechee. If you wanted to come in sep. you might get a velvet buck.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:30 PM
Fork Horn

I have some managementhunts on a new lease, 2000 acres, three different locations. $600 per person, includes tags inNorth Missouri. 100 miles North of KC. Excellent chance at shooting does and small bucks. Minimum legal buck is 4 points on at least one side, so small bucks are 7-8 pointers, lots of big bucks too.Seven days, unlimited antlerless tags available over the counter for $7. each. One buck and all the does you want to shoot, plus two turkeys! One buck ,one doe and both turkeys on theprovided tag. Sept. -Jan.
www.hiddenvalleyhuntingllc.com These special hunts are not listed on the website, but lodging, contact,and travel info is. Pick-up from KCI airport is no charge.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Spike

Hey Shaggy, I sent you a PM last nite, thanks, >W.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:07 AM

Shaggy give Me a call toll free at 866-328-4868 I have some recomendations on a great place.

Thanks,
Troy
Old 03-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Typical Buck

You can hunt DIY on 700 acres in Illinois for just $1000 per hunter.
That is for 7 days! Lodging available nearby.

This is on land that allows just ONE group of NR hunters for the YEAR! Myself and owner bowhunt a little at other times. You can pick your week!

PM if interested.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:34 PM

Feel free to check out our web site www.knsguideservice.com We have hunts starting at $550 per hunter with food and lodging.
Thanks
Old 03-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Go to www.sportsmansjunction.com and just check out all of the whitetail hunts we have to offer. From very economical to high priced and everything in between. Alabama, Kentucky, Texas, Montana, Nebraska, Illinois, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Florida, several provinces of Canada, we offer just about everything in every kind of price range.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:21 PM
Spike

at www.hunt5j.com we offer a 7 week long period for bow hunting at only $750 a person. lots of deer there and many good bucks.

Quick Reply: Whitetail bowhunt help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.