HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunts/Outfitters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters-57/)
-   -   Pope and Young Black Bear Hunts and the Best Nonstop Waterfowl Hunts in Saskatchewan, Canada. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters/176064-pope-young-black-bear-hunts-best-nonstop-waterfowl-hunts-saskatchewan-canada.html)

huntingtime1975 01-19-2007 12:55 AM

Pope and Young Black Bear Hunts and the Best Nonstop Waterfowl Hunts in Saskatchewan, Canada.

[align=center]Saskatchewan, Canada [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We are known for Over the years, for Pope and Young Black Bear Hunts and the Best Nonstop Waterfowl Hunts in Saskatchewan, Canada. We have brought many hunters across the USA to exiperance A Hunt Of A Lifetime.[/align][align=center]As we keep thriving to build the friendships and give you some of the best hunting that thier is,[/align][align=center]we love to share what many hunters have over the years.[/align][align=center]Which is A Hunt Of A Lifetime! [/align][align=center]If this is what you been looking for, dont look any furture you have it. [/align][align=center]Give us a call before Your Hunt Of A Lifetime books Full.[/align][align=center]270-639-7881 office [/align] [email protected]

awshucks 01-19-2007 07:36 AM

RE: Pope and Young Black Bear Hunts and the Best Nonstop Waterfowl Hunts in Saskatchewan, Canada.

Good Luck!!

huntingtime1975 01-20-2007 01:41 AM

RE: Pope and Young Black Bear Hunts and the Best Nonstop Waterfowl Hunts in Saskatchewan, Canada.

well this just shows how you look at a picture and you took for granted that there was only 2 guys who shot these birds..but before you take something for granted again and accused 2 guys being over there limit,
maybe you need to find the facts out about the hunt. ask what the limits are per hunter since one guy can kill 8 canada geese which adds alot of birds per group in no time.. than ask how many guys was on this hunt,before you assume and accuseof only being 2..
so to let you know since you accuse 2 guys maybe you need go ahead and accuse the other 5 guys who help kill this birds since it was a group of 7 guys total instead of only 2 like you accused, but anyways, since they had such a blast takenthese birds not counting the other days they was with us, thats why they are book and coming back this fall for another great yearhere at Tracker Outfitting..
Maybe you need to book a hunt with us so we can show you how the hunting is and how we do run are lodge and not how someone accuses us being over the limits from not knowing his facts before he accuses someone...

Dnk 01-20-2007 02:21 PM

Here's the same kind of picture. I would be guilty of the same thing if anyone believe what they see in a picture. Its really common to see that sort of picture especially when there's lots of birds and lots of guys shooting. Many hunters will never know how good the hunting is where you guide. In my travels to northern Alberta I've see clouds of geese that just cannot compare to what we in Ontario have. I shoot a few hundred rounds a year goose hunting here in Ontario and will someday hunt in Alberta with a shotgun. You are right, a hunt in the prairies of Canada would be a hunt of a life time for most people.
Do you have a website?

huntingtime1975 01-20-2007 11:32 PM

you got that right don, we do have thousands of waterfowl here in saskatchewan, but we have abit advantage over alot of outfitters. thats because we own so much land and have so much tied up each yr. with are buddies and there buddies, that we are the only ones who hunts the land for miles and miles. so by doing this we just sit back and watch the birdskeep piling up and than next thing you know it hammer time...but looks like you had a some good hunts also don and got a taste of hunting in canada...whats good about sask. and are lodge one guy can take 36 birds in one day with just his limit. so when you have a group of 5-6it doesnt take much to have a pile of birds each day..really with all the birds that migrats down are area...
but as you was talking we are thankful that we are in a spot and have it manage that we givelots of guys there Hunt Of A Lifetime each year from hunting the prairies of saskatchewan...But its pretty nice that the fields we have is the first fields that the birds see when they are starting to migrat, so you can just imagine how are hunts are....did i send you all of the pictures from are link yet don? talk to you later buddy, robert
Tracker Outfitting
270-639-7881 Office
leave message if no answer
[email protected]

Dnk 01-22-2007 10:04 PM

No you didn't send the link, I would appreciate it if you did.
You know here in Ontario our goup limited out 24 times out of the 45 times we hunted. What were your ratios like? I'm betting that if you had only mediocre shooters you limited out more often than us.
Most hunters have no idea how difficult it is to put down a goose flying at 50 yards. But an experience like the ones you provide puts a big dent in the inexperience of wing shooters. I'll bet that most come back much better wing shooters!
Don