Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 North Missouri Whitetails and Turkeys >

North Missouri Whitetails and Turkeys

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

North Missouri Whitetails and Turkeys

Old 01-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Fork Horn

Default North Missouri Whitetails and Turkeys

Finally! The web site is looking better and I've got some good information up there and a few pictures. A good start anyway! I am now booking hunts for 2007 Spring turkeys, fall turkeys and whitetails. Contact me through my new web page www.hiddenvalleyhuntingllc.comYou may e-mail or call, and soon I will have a forum working too. I have some great new land leased and an option to lease plenty more so there will be lots of room for anyone wishing to hunt.
Spring 2007 turkey guided $650.unguided $500.
Second and third week only 2birds possible
Guided 2birds $800. unguided 2birds $650.
Tags for two turkeys Non-Res. $145., but only one turkey may be taken the first week.(state law, not our rule)Lodging and dining on your own.We are working toward a lodge, but none yet. However our prices set low enough that you can stay at a nice place and eat pretty well and still not approach what others charge in this area. Check out some of my better turkey pics at my site. There is one of me with a 26 pound bird and my daughter with a couple different years of her larger birds that I called up for her.

Hey AR-15A4, I'll see you in the spring for your first spring turkey. Leave the AR-15 at home,you need to bring a shotgun!
Old 01-15-2007, 11:22 AM

Default RE: North Missouri Whitetails and Turkeys

Hey turkey guide well I'm coming down to shoots some turks. I glad to see you have your www.hiddenvalleyhuntingllc.com up and going, I know we have seen ungodly amounts turkeys and deer,next year I' won't let that monster buck get away!
Old 01-15-2007, 04:45 PM

Hey turkey guide I have a friend who is handy capped in a wheelchair, are there any blinds he could shoot from and stay warm and dry?
Old 01-16-2007, 06:36 PM
Fork Horn

Depends on what he needs exactly but we would do our best to make it happen. It would be easier for deer than turkeys, what does he want to hunt? With enough notice we can build a wheelchair friendly blind in a good location. A sheet of plywood leveled on the ground with a popup blind staked over it would givehim the ability to swivel around to shoot or watch different ways, it's just a matter of gettinghim there. I believeMissouri allows handicapped persons to shoot from their truck (motorized vehicle) if need be. A four wheeler with a swivel seat that they could strap into and a cab would work. You might check this out at MDC (Missouri Deptment of Consevation) website.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:53 PM

If you had a trailer or something a atv could pull and camouflage he said he'd be happy with it.