Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Trophy Whitetail Deer Hunting In The Low Country Of South Carolina >

Trophy Whitetail Deer Hunting In The Low Country Of South Carolina

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Trophy Whitetail Deer Hunting In The Low Country Of South Carolina

Old 11-13-2006, 09:12 PM

Default Trophy Whitetail Deer Hunting In The Low Country Of South Carolina

Buck Ridge - Trophy whitetail deer hunting with 17 memberships on a 3,222 acre lease in the Low Country of South Carolina. We are taking applications for 2007 deer hunting season. Be sure to check out our web site for more information on Buck Ridge. Also be sure to visit our photo album's to see some of the nice trophy buck's harvested at Buck Ridge.
We'll look forward to hearing from you!
Click Here To Visit Our Web Site: http://www.buckridge.net

Lady Buck Ridge (Sheryl)
Old 11-14-2006, 01:11 PM

Default RE: Trophy Whitetail Deer Hunting In The Low Country Of South Carolina

You only get 3 places to hunt on a 3000 acre club and you got to take a week off between hunts?
Old 11-14-2006, 01:31 PM

Moose75 yeseach memberdoes choose (each season) 3 stands/areas to hunt, they are soleytheres to hunt and maintain asthey so choose. No one else is allowed in those area's in less the member gives permission to be there. And as for the week off question that you mentioned, you have misread the rules on that one. I'll try to explain as easily as I can. In order to keep anyone from "living" at Buck Ridge we have a cutoff date for one extended trip. Each member can spend up to two full weeks oneach trip to Buck Ridge, or after the 14th day they have to pay a 12 dollar fee for each day over that 14th day to help cover the added power bill expense. After they leave the property to go home then they should wait until at least the 7th day to return. Member's can come as many times as they want too to Buck Ridge during the hunting season, there is no limit at all on that. The only reason that we had to add that rule is because we havehave interested parties (mostly retaired people)want to join as a member so that they could come and stay (live)the intire hunting season (4 1/2months) at our expence on the power bill. Hope this helps explain, and I'm sorry for the confusion. If you have any other question's your welcome to contact us at [email protected]

Thanks for your interest!

Lady Buck Ridge
Old 11-15-2006, 09:19 AM

Oh ok, so can you tell me a little more about the 3 stand rule? Does that mean you cant move around? how big is an area? If you have a sign out board whynot let people hunt wherever they want to hunt? Sorry for all the questions I really want a place to hunt in SC just want to make the right choice.

You can check out my club at huntchristiancreek.com.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:47 AM

Hi Moose75,
I would be glad to help explain the three stand's/area question. I will just e-mail you.

Lady Buck Ridge