Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 www.illinoishuntinglease.com >

www.illinoishuntinglease.com

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Old 01-19-2006, 09:19 PM

Default www.illinoishuntinglease.com

Finally got the site up and running but I am still working out a few changes. It will be better each day check it out. I have several more farms to post on it but it will take a few days to get all the aerials.

Old 03-17-2007, 04:54 AM
Spike

Default RE: www.illinoishuntinglease.com

My experience with illinoishuntinglease.com

I signed up for access to their hunting leases on 2/18. I was a little hesitant having to pay money just to see a list of properties, but thought I would take a chance. A couple of days past and I when I didn’t receive my login and password I sent them an email. A couple of more days past and when I didn’t hear from them I called the phone number listed. I was unsuccessful with speaking to anyone on the phone when I called. I decided to escalate things with paypal to a claim to have my money refunded for signing up for their website, because I had not received anything for my payment. Evidently this woke them up, because I finally heard from illinoishuntinglease.com on 3/6. I was told paypal sent them my old email address and that was where my loin and password were sent. I was asked to cancel my claim with paypal and I did. I saw a piece of property I was interested in on their site and sent an email asking for more information about the property. This was on 3/11 and today is 3/17 and I have yet to hear back from anyone. It has now been 4 weeks since I signed up with their website. We draw for deer permits here in Illinois in April, so it’s imperative to find a lease before then. At this rate, Iwasnt going to find one with them it seemed.

I went ahead and spoke with another leasing company with the initials of RAM who returned my emails, spoke with me on the phone to answer all of my questions and met me at the property I was interested in to show me around. I went ahead and leased with them, because they are a class act.

This has been my experience with illinoishuntinglease.com…

Old 03-17-2007, 07:21 AM

I feel your pain. I signed up and every time I find a property I want to lease it seems I can not get in touch with anyone for considerable amount of time. Then if I do speak with someone within a day after,thepropertyis leased to someone else. The first property I called about I spoke with the office manager and asked her for info on a property and the next day the property was off the site. Then a few days later the price was increased. I myself am going to go through ram.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

I cant see paying a fee to see properties to lease...................
Old 03-19-2007, 09:31 AM

"I cant see paying a fee to see properties to lease..................."

Yes, that is carrying it a lot too far.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:39 PM

Sorry about the bad experience with the website issues. We have redesigned our website and have had alot of hurdles to leap. Paying to become a member is our way of keeping our cost low!We are very busy because we provide good hunting property at a fair price--I wish we could be quicker to return phone calls and please everyone but we are a small operation that is experiencing major growing pains! I apologize for the issues at hand and hope that we canbecome more efficient in taking care of everyone! We handle more lease transactions in IL. than all of our competitors combined.I think ram is definately a class act and am glad that Pat was able to take care of youmgrt67.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:01 AM
Spike

I see you didnt offer to refund my $24.00. I can see how taking money from people and giving them nothing keeps your costs low. I should have listened to my instincts when they told me not to pay you money just to view a list of properties. Stop registering people if you cant handle the volume.
Old 03-24-2007, 11:45 AM

I hope your getting your thrills by trying to run me down. You were a jerk to us when the whole email thing began, which was your fault not ours! I have no time or patience to deal with people like you,the things you said to my office manager is a good example of the type of guy you are. I would refund your membership in a heart beat if I knew who you were but you have to come on this site---which I sponsor-and slam mewith your first and only post (anonymously)
I would not be surprised if you had some other agenda with this crap. Pm me with who you are and I might refund your membership fee.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:42 AM
Spike

First of all... I have no agenda here at all. My goal is to just sharean experience I had with fellow hard working hunters.

I have not posted anonymously. I registered like everyone else with my real information.

I have no idea what you are talking about saying "the things you said to my office manager is a good example of the type of guy you are." What did I say to your office manager? I emailed saying I wanted a refund of my money or I was going to contact the Better Business Bureau. This is hardly offensive.

You can keep my $24.00. I want to help you keep your costs low.

Old 03-25-2007, 06:39 PM

I HAVE LEASED THROUGH DARRELL FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND HE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT GREAT. VERRY HONEST AND UP FRONT AND SPENT ALOT OF TIME SHOWING US FARMS TO MAKE SURE WE GOT EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED. JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.