Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Taking deposits for 2006 >

Taking deposits for 2006

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Taking deposits for 2006

Old 12-16-2005, 03:25 PM

Default Taking deposits for 2006

Although the season is mostly over with for this year we can still fit you in for a hunt if you like. However if you would like to hunt the rut next fall now is the time to book your dates for that. $1,000 down will secure your choosen dates.

Now why book with us? Have you ever tried the places that say "big bucks at low prices"? Did you go there and find out they didn't have big bucks like they said they did?
Well at Buck Hollow Ranch we say we have big bucks and we do! As I type this at least 3 bucks over 200" walk the land of Buck Hollow, and at least 10 or more over 170" still walk out there. These bucks will only get bigger for next fall.
If you want a chance at one of these trophy bucks check out our website at
www.buckhollowranch.com
Then call or email for more info.
Our goal is simple. 100% rebookings. That can only happen if we do everything we can to insure your success and happiness.
Give us a try, you won"t regret it!
Thank a vet for your freedom!
Roger
Member of SCI

Morgan's first buck at Buck Hollow Ranch

Old 12-23-2005, 10:03 AM

Default RE: Taking deposits for 2006

The day I posted the previous posting we had a hunter harvest a BIG typical buck that is still being scored by an official SCI scorer. He may well be one of the top bucks ever taken.
Here is a photo for you to enjoy. When we get the final results I will let you know.
Happy Holidays!
Roger

Old 12-23-2005, 01:21 PM

WOW! Now thats a deer! Are you sure its not a cross with a muledeer!!!? I bet that monster will go 275 if not more. Its almost as big as my buck!

Old 12-25-2005, 08:23 AM

No sir, I can assure you thereare no mule deer crossed withany of ourbucks. Theyare pure whitetail.Bucks like the one pictured abovecome from selective breeding, the best nutrition, and low stress levels.
Not all hunt ranches pay attention to these details, and therefore they dont all have BIG whitetails roaming around. At Buck Hollow Ranch we do pay attention to these things and much more.
If you want to see BIG whitetails and harvest a trophy of your own you would be smart to book early. Next years best dates are beginning to fill in already. Buck Hollow Ranch wont be a secret much longer.

Happy hunting, and thank a vet for your freedom!
Roger
www.BuckHollowRanch.com

Old 01-02-2006, 08:04 PM

Poor guy is out $12,000 bucks now. Beautiful Wisconsin Buck though.
Old 01-10-2006, 09:17 AM

Well my understanding is the BIG typical buck pictured above is now the new #1 typical SCI of all time and will be featured at the upcoming convention in Reno NV.
We here at Buck Hollow are very proud of this buck and are very happy to have been a part of this great time in the hunters life. Mr Church has said he is thrilled and we are just glad to have been a part of it.

It would be hard for us to say future hunters will beat this buck, but we have seen other bucks out there that may well come close. If you would like a chance at a buck of this class, or would like to see bucks like this while hunting for your trophy, give us a call. Weare just as eager to have you be happy with your time with us as we were with Mr Church.

Check out our website at
www.buckhollowranch.com

Thank a vet for your freedom!