Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Booking 06' Trophy Whitetail Hunts// Buffalo County, WI >

Booking 06' Trophy Whitetail Hunts// Buffalo County, WI

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Booking 06' Trophy Whitetail Hunts// Buffalo County, WI

Old 11-11-2005, 02:20 PM

Default Booking 06' Trophy Whitetail Hunts// Buffalo County, WI

We are booking Trophy Whitetail Hunts on our 2700 acres in Buffalo County, WI. We are only allowing 6 hunters per week ,for both the archery and rifle seasons, to keep the pressure low on the deer. This is a full service, fair chase hunt. We offer accomodations, meals, guide service, and trophy care.

For those of you unfamiliar with Buffalo County, moreB&C and P&Y deer have been harvested here, than anywhere else in the world. The Trophy Room from our website is testimate to this. Look through the website and feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have or to check on availability. I will updateing the site as soon as we get more pictures back. (I have already added a 173" Monster that was harvested this October.)

Thanks,
Laird Dickinson
Buffalo County Whitetail Adventures
www.huntbuffalocounty.com

Old 11-29-2005, 12:41 PM

Default RE: Booking 06' Trophy Whitetail Hunts// Buffalo County, WI

Here is a pic of one of the Trophy Whitetails that was harvested form our property. Check out the website as we will updateing it with all the harvest pics from this year. www.huntbuffalocounty.com

Old 12-03-2005, 07:41 PM
Fork Horn

That's not Tom Indrebo in that picture is it?
Old 12-06-2005, 07:36 AM

No, it's not Tom. His farm is about 15 miles from ours. This is one of our clients from the early bow season. Have you hunted with Tom before?
Old 12-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah it wasn't the best experience I've ever had. Basically a self guided hunt on 340 acres of soy beans and 30 acres of woods. We hunted the Dover Farm not the main lodge, big mistake.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:12 AM

Ron,
Sounds bad, but sometimes those small pieces can produce some big bucks. I don't know where the Dover farm is but I do know his farm has produced some monster bucks. Have you ever considered hunting Buffalo again? Give me a call sometime and we can talk about it or just talk hunting. If you know Tom's area I'm sure you would know where we are at. 715-305-7295
Old 12-21-2005, 07:31 AM

I booked with Laird this year on an early bow season hunt. I hunted the 2700 acre farm and even though I didn't harvest a buck, I had plenty of chances at 150+ deer. I was after one particular buck that I seen my first night out that would have easily made B&C. These guys run a top notch operation and will put you on deer. Thanks for the great trip and see you next year. -Gary
Old 12-27-2005, 07:07 AM

Gary,
Thank you for the kind words. It was good to hear from again, and we are looking forward to having you back with us next year. We'll get him yet buddy!!!!

Talk to you soon,
Laird Dickinson
Buffalo County Whitetail Adventure
Old 01-03-2006, 03:21 PM

Here'sa picture I gotfrom Gary, who hunted with us during our rifle season. This beast ended up scoring around 165". This buck wasseen by several of bowhunters we had with us this year, but was able to keep out of bow range.

Check out the rest of our website as I have finally added the other harvest pictures from this year. Feel free to give me a call at any time and I can give you more information on our hunts and availability.

www.huntbuffalocounty.com