Community
Hunts/Outfitter Reviews Went on a great hunt or had a good outfitter? - Write a Review of your experience!

Deer Meadow Outfitters-Beware

Old 10-05-2022, 03:52 PM
Spike

Default Deer Meadow Outfitters-Beware

I'm not one to leave a review but I felt I had to for this scenario just for the sake of saving someone such a huge amount of money. This place is pretty underhanded. The other reviews you see are spot on. If you aren't a big name hunter or a really rich client this will not be the hunt you are expecting. I was taken out by an extremely inexperienced guide. He was 20 yrs old. There were no deer like they advertised and when a decent deer shows up you get told that is a breeder buck and aren't allowed to shoot. It was completely rigged. Any decent buck is saved for big name hunters. My guide let it slip that the owner sent him pictures Of what I WASN'T allowed to shoot. Then later lied about why and changed his story. I left mid hunt because it was so dishonest. I have never felt more robbed and scammed in my life. I called and spoke to 5 other hunters that had almost identical situations. I currently have my lawyer contacting them about deceptive business practices and fraud. This exact situation happened the week prior as well. If you are saving your money for a big hunt please think twice. I spent a massive amount of money for me and a buddy to hunt and it was truly such a huge slap in the face. I understand sometimes a hunt is just difficult but this is downright dishonest. I didn't want to ruin anyone else week so I left without saying a word. But please go back and read how many times this has happened. And any good review is from someone close to them. This place is so overhunted. Way too many people and not enough deer. So they have to save any good deer for high profile clients while they use you to bank roll everything else. Please save your money if you are a regular guy. I'm truly trying to look out for you. This outfit is dishonest and underhanded.